TheTestTube.com  

Go Back   TheTestTube.com > TTT > Miscellaneous
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Miscellaneous Insert random jibba-jabba here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2007, 03:12 AM   #1
Jesse
Administrator

Jesse has disabled reputation
Post your idiosyncrasies.

Or just any other random shit about you.

I'll start.

When I'm in class, or sitting at my computer, I will often chew my lip. This often leads to sore, cracked lips, and it SUCKS.

I also pick at my fingernails, and the skin surround my fingernails quite a bit.

I hate when my fingernails get dirty, and regardless of how often I clean them, or how short they are, I manage to get dirt under my fingernails. I don't even know how. I don't do anything besides sit on my ass. It makes me feel dirty.

I hate when my hands feel dirty. Especially when my hands get sweaty (laptop makes my palms a bit sweaty after long use), and then the sweat dries, leaving a gross feeling on my hands.

I hate the feeling of boogers in my nose. It drives me nuts. This leads to me picking at my nose quite a bit (this could relate to dirty fingernails, no?). I have no problem picking my nose in front of anybody. Nobody's above picking their nose, so long as you flick it at the floor after. Eating it is just DISGUSTING. In all my years, I've never eaten a single booger.

I don't eat healthy at all (insert ribs pic), but it's so hard to change my diet.

I love licking my teeth after I've just brushed them.

I hate when the display on my watch isn't on the top of my wrist. I hate the feeling of it when it gets spun to the inside somehow.

When I take a shower, I wash my entire body with one kind of soap, and then again with a different kind (this may not be uncommon...I have no idea).

I crack my knuckles a lot.

I think it's cute when my girlfriend farts.

When I let my pets out, I always say goodbye to them, and tell them I love them. So in case something happens to them, I don't feel like I never got to say goodbye or anything (I usually do this with family members too).

Sometimes I get really quiet and uncomfortable around people. Not necessarily my friends or anything. I just usually have a hard time talking to people that I don't know very well. Sometimes it screws up my breathing, and I'll get so out of breath before I inhale again. I have no idea why.

I like ketchup, A LOT. I put so much ketchup on some foods.

BBQ is really good too.

I don't like to eat soft foods, because they make me gag.

I judge people way too quickly.

I almost always sleep with a fan on, even if my room is cold.

Sometimes I meow to my cat, hoping that he'll meow back.

I'm too nice to people, even when they don't deserve it.

I have a habit of not listening to people when they talk. And sometimes I think it's obvious, because I reply with "Yea..."

I always tap my hands and feet to music that I'm listening to.

Wearing mis-matched socks is for the birds.

I hate wearing a long sleeve shirt if it doesn't come all the way up to my wrists.

I have no problem with stealing from big companies.

In all of my web design, and Flash classes, I made my projects so over-the-top good, and went so far beyond the minimum requirements. Just to make everybody else know that I'm the best in class.

I try not to lie to anybody, ever. Especially my girlfriend and parents.

I go out of my way a lot to help people, even when they don't deserve it.

I don't call things 'gay', because I think it's really dumb. But if I hate somebody, or find somebody annoying, I'll refer to them as a 'fag'. Although I don't do that much anymore.

I love to clean my ears with q-tips. It's seriously one of the best feelings there is.

I can't stand it when people have messy handwriting.

I HATE one of my roommates, and everybody he hangs out with. There's a certain type of person that I just cannot stand, and one of my roommates and all his friends embody everything I hate in people. They're all so fucking stupid. They roll their own cigarettes, play Halo like it's the best videogame in the world. Things that are 'cool' or 'awesome' are instead 'sick'. They're so immature and useless. Although I really like one of my other roommates, they're both so loud in the morning. They both have class at 8 in the morning, and my earliest class isn't til 11 on MWF, and 1 on Tues and Thur. As soon as they wake up at 7:30, they're so loud. Slamming their drawers, inviting their stupid friends in and being loud while I'm still trying to sleep. Absolutely no regard for anything. Adam, the roomie I loathe, NEVER locks the door when he leaves. Shit gets stolen so much at my school. I can almost guarantee that if I never locked my door for a week, something would get stolen. The next time I come back to the room, and he left it unlocked, I'm taking my laptop and hiding it in a friend's room for a day and saying it got stolen, and hopefully he'll get the picture. Fucking idiot.

I look at girls' asses...a lot. But I'd never, ever cheat on my girlfriend.

And above all else, I'm addicted to the internet.

And I'm tired.
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote