TheTestTube.com  

Go Back   TheTestTube.com > TTT > Miscellaneous
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Miscellaneous Insert random jibba-jabba here.

Old 04-09-2007, 05:51 AM   #41
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Stormy is on a distinguished road
I only become romantically attached to men who are leaving, generally right before we are temporarily separated. Ask me about it! I can back it up!
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 03:48 PM   #42
Optimus Funk

Optimus Funk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Optimus Funk
Alright, Ill bite! Why do you only become romantically attached to men who are leaving, generally right before you are temporarily separate?

"MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK, BERSERKER!,
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MAKING FUCK?, BERSERKER!"
Optimus Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 06:22 PM   #43
F a C e

F a C e is on a distinguished road
I thought of two more..

When I do something that involves a lot of physical effort, like for example building a fence, I sometimes stick out my tongue a little bit and keep it between my lips. My dad does it too. A habit propagated through genetics or do I just do it because I see him do it..? Dunno..

When I wake up in the middle of the night or sometimes in the morning, I unconciously keep my right eye squinted and my left open for a period.
F a C e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:12 PM   #44
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Funk
Alright, Ill bite! Why do you only become romantically attached to men who are leaving, generally right before you are temporarily separate?
Why was not the question word I was looking for! I don't know why. I don't think I'm afraid of commitment, I've had too many long term relationships. That may be the case right now, but I don't think so. I'll figure that out after graduation.

It's more like... I'll start something emotionally sexual with someone, and then there will be a (short-ish) break--spring break, Iraq deployment (3 months), winter break, vacation--and they'll return. Then things will be even greater than before the break. Usually they stay for longer and then they leave--move out of state for college/work (gone forever), go back to Iraq (gone 9 months). Two times the distance did not immediately end the relationship.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:30 AM   #45
Optimus Funk

Thank you for answering your own question, I wanted to know why only! I am justkidding maybe?!?!?, My first idio thing i post is that

I hate negative people's negativity! I dont like to have them around me, I like to help uplift them but I dont like to ever be dragged down by them. So basically stormy turn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy
(your frown) upside down! Ou bien !

Old 04-10-2007, 09:41 AM   #46
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Funk
Thank you for answering your own question, I wanted to know why only! I am justkidding maybe?!?!?, My first idio thing i post is that

I hate negative people's negativity! I dont like to have them around me, I like to help uplift them but I dont like to ever be dragged down by them. So basically stormy turn (your frown) upside down! Ou bien !
I'm not a negative person.

Another quirk: I like to clean other people's rooms as well as my own.
Old 04-10-2007, 10:58 AM   #47
Cid

Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cid Send a message via Yahoo to Cid
I try to fix problems, even when I haven't been asked to. It's annoying and I need to stop it. It's so hard for me to just listen to someone complain and not try to offer insight or attempt to resolve their issue. Sometimes I just want to sew my lips shut.
Old 04-10-2007, 11:43 AM   #48
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid
Sometimes I just want to sew my lips shut.
well, lets wait till after testfest baby
heX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 03:08 PM   #49
Liss
hex can see my boobs

Liss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Liss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy
I'm not a negative person.

Another quirk: I like to clean other people's rooms as well as my own.
Oh my gosh I'm like that too! I have this hideously messy roommate, and I've been dying for 6 months to just go in her room and hang up her fucking clothes. She complains like crazy about the mess, then defends it if I tell her I'll help clean it up.

I'm not a clean freak by any means, but you should be able to walk through your bedroom, or at least acknowledge that there is, indeed, carpet beneath all the junk.

I also have to have a clean-ish kitchen. This results in me cleaning other people's dishes and food messes every morning instead of being on time for class.

This is why I am currently pursuing single bedroom apartments for next fall.
Liss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 01:10 PM   #50
Lurker II

Lurker II is on a distinguished road
I like coming here once every blue fucking moon. Because even though I am not missed or am very probably even entirely disregarded, it's a change of pace from the places I go often on the interweb.

I carry my toothbrush and a thing of toothpaste most anywhere I go. I love brushing my teeth.

I drink...a lot. I can be the most pleasant drunk guy ever or the worst drunk to deal with. I don't puke, I black out.

If I'm going somewhere, I make the decision based on what kind of place it is and how many people I know well enough and are comfortable with will be there. I want to meet new people but I hate straying away from my inner circle of friends. I make plans with people outside that and sometimes find myself breaking the plans without thinking about it.

I am not stupid but I'm not motivated to do many things that would be good for me. Such as getting schoolwork done on time and with my best effort. I hate it but old habits are hard to kill. I smoked way too much weed in high school and it killed a lot of what I was. I used to play sports and all that. I wish I still did that as well but it gets harder n harder as you get older. I wish I got more exercise of some sort, cause I don't wanna be fat...EVER.

When I drive and I'm listening to something, NOBODY touches it.

I still chew my nails and cuticles...been trying to stop for years. I think the longest I've gone without at least picking at something on my nails has been a week in my whole life.

I wear the same thing everyday which I'm getting bored with but I don't know what else I'd wear. It'd be awkward not only for me, but for other people. I have one pair of shorts, a few pairs of jeans, a billion white shirts, and a Jawbreaker hoodie I wear everyday. I think the thing that changes most is my socks. I got all these argyle dress socks from a dollar store I love. They're so comfy.

I'm bad with money. I have gotten better over the years but I have a hard time saving or spending it on things that I SHOULD be spending it on.

I hate how much I use the internet to kill boredom because there's a whole world out there. I like the people I talk to online a lot but I wish I could cut it all off and not have any connection to it. At this point that's not possible though. It's weird.

I wish I'd read books. I used to a lot, but I kinda stopped. Every month or two I get the motivation to go to the truckstop and sit there getting coffee refills for like 3 hours reading a book. I'm a slow reader though. Currently I'm reading Cash (Johnny Cash Autobiography) and have been for over half a year and I'm like half through. I don't lose place though. I remember what's happened.

I get randomly anxious about certain things. Recently I got way anxious when I realized I'd been spending 20 bucks a month on netflix and had Waking Life, Commando, and Blade Runner from it since October. I have since watched like 4 more movies from it but I dont' know how I justify it.

I love to drive so much that gas prices almost don't matter to me...it just kills to have to spend 40 bucks to fill my tank. I sing in the car too, and I have a pretty good singing voice and I definitely know my range.

I would kill to be able to play guitar but I don't have the motivation to teach myself cause I don't know where to start or anything and I have a pretty full schedule so fitting lessons in wouldn't work so well right now.

I used to psychotically wash my hands but I've gotten more reasonable about it. They don't dry and crack unless it's winter anymore.

I snore very loudly and grind my teeth very loudly. Everyone I have slept in the same room as at one time or another has told me it has kept them awake. One or the other.

I also don't get enough sleep even when I know I need it. I know if I go to lay down I probably will lie away anxious as fuck anyway.

And I love my cats. They're so awesome. My mom tells me one of them wanders around the house meowing while I'm gone. The other is more of her buddy but he's warmed up to me lots lately. I can whistle and they'll come. The cat that's more my buddy (Sabretooth) is a big baby. He meows back when I meow at him. I feel HORRIBLE when I leave the house cause he ALWAYS makes a break for the door and I throw him back and as I close the door and look back to say goodbye to him he looks so sad as he meows. He like meows with a vibratto. They both love to play lots too, but I think the other one doesn't trust me as much because I once very stupidly tossed him backward onto a big pile of cushions when he was a wee lad.

I keep thinking of more as I read through your lists...and I'm not through page 1 yet. I should stop.
And holy shit. Bomer lives less than an hour away from here.

Last edited by Lurker II : 04-14-2007 at 01:42 PM.
Lurker II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 07:39 AM   #51
Bomer

Bomer is on a distinguished road
Where do you live?
Old 04-15-2007, 10:51 PM   #52
Lurker II

East of you. A very small town...
Old 04-16-2007, 06:58 AM   #53
Bomer

Bomer is on a distinguished road
I grew up in Marshall... thats a very small town east of me.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:07 PM   #54
Lurker II

further east than even that. i'm like 40 minutes west of milwaukee.
Old 04-17-2007, 12:15 AM   #55
raublekick

raublekick is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to raublekick
i have a really hard time only listening to part of an album. if i am listening to music in my room i kind of schedule it so that i won't have to leave until an album is over. in my car, if an album is not finished by the time i get to class or wherever, i make sure to listen to the rest on the way back.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:11 AM   #56
Liss
hex can see my boobs

Liss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Liss
I feel guilty for things people think I've done when I haven't, things I've thought of doing but haven't, things I wished I could do but haven't, and things people have done to me. I feel guilty for everything. All the time.
Liss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 02:15 AM   #57
Optimus Funk

I like to stand out, but I don't like to be a focal point of a crowd, I like being independent but without standing the fuck out.

I Hate anyone that kills another human being purposelessly, not to the point of killing them. I would love to hurt them though, I have just seen too many things to think that they don't deserve something(physical) in return for the pain they caused.

I hate people that are passive aggressive, If you don't like someone just tell them that what they are doing is pissing you off to some extent.

I love to cheer people up! I love to make people laugh, smile, feel good about themselves.

I have a weird thing where I don't like to be on time for anything, even if I have to be. It is like an anti-compulsion. I will be on time now and again just to prove to myself that I don't have a compulsion to be not on time, but in doing so makes me feel like I have a compulsion. I mostly forget about it after stressing out and go late to what I wanted to be on time to. =)

I am completely fascinated by the human body, I think it is the most beautiful, disgusting, completely misunderstood thing in the world. It is my driving force to furthering my education in all aspects.

People that don't respect their body enough to keep it in shape upset me(keep in mind my average bar tab for any month is about 500-1,000 dollars or more). I know I am hypocritical but I just think people that are "fat" need to really reevaluate their lives.

I am so confused by religion it isn't even funny, I am perplexed by the concept of blind faith, and upset by the idea of atheism. I just think if there was one true god/idea/concept it would be THE ONE, and nothing is so I am left wondering.

I can't fall asleep to any movie that I ever see, I love to give them all my full attention, there are so many amazing things about them no matter how bad they are. I think I love all movies no matter what, they all have something to tell. Books fall into this category as well, I love to read them and give them my full attention till I finish them no matter if I like them or not.

I love to drink, I think it truly brings out the best in people(for the most part). They open up talk to you about their true selves. I have talked to Vietnam vets, my father, WW2 vets, so many older women about their lives only because I sat next to them at a bar, and was drinking near them, buying someone a shot/beer is such a kind thing to do if you notice someone down in the dumps buy them one single thing and smile it is worth so much more then the price of a drink or beer. People's real life stories are better then any movie/book ever written or seen, cause they don't have any publisher or producer say what isn't good, or will not attract a crowd, it is just real and so human.

Death scares me only in the fact that I have seen it so much in the past few months. I have talked to some of my friends about it too. I just hate how I am becoming numb to it, i don't want to. I liked it when I was frightened and wanted to cry at the sight of a human corpse someone that was living not long ago, had goals, had an entire existence but now is just individual cells slowly dying from a lack of centralized organization.

My friends are so important to me even if I don't say it or show it. I Love to have them near me and joke with them. Making one of my friends laugh is seriously one of the most euphoric thing to do. If my friend is down in the dumps I really like to focus all that I can to get them back to "norm" (i.e. buy them shots )

I love to run, I love the feeling of pain in my joints, then the absolute heaven of endorphins that rush my body a few hours later. I actually can seriously say sometimes it is better then some sex that I have had.

I like to believe in something supernatural it makes life interesting. I mean when a full moon comes out I like to howl at it, or when the sunsets I like to imagine vampires come out to roam, and maybe in some pyramid somewhere there is a mummy waiting to be disturbed. It maybe the last bit of my childhood imagination dying out but it is but to think of something supernatural out there while science solves everything else(I think this is why I love movies, and books so very much)

I really hate to drink(liquor or beer) , or eat a meal(takeout, or fast food) without feeling like I deserved to get the meal I always workout/lift weights/run or do something physical before doing it. If I don't I will not eat or drink as more or any.

I love nature, I enjoy fresh air, hiking, camping, sleeping outside, cross country running and what not. I don't often admit it but I am an Eagle scout and haven't stopped being a mountainish man. It make me feel more in tune with things around me.

I really hate smoking no matter who does it I don't like pot(even though I love it!!!!). I now steam any weed I "smoke" it is so much "better" for you. I wish my friends that smoke would quit and I wish bars in lancaster wouldnt allow smoking but I love drinking...I think it is because I do the damage to myself, not others.

I don't like to push my ideas on anyone esle if anything I keep them secret, I mean I am only writing this because I am really drunk right now. Even then I am not releasing my deep thoughts .

I eat mostly meat, not because of anything crazy I just like meat more then most things I always eat dairy but vegetables and fruits are so hard for me to eat I will actually gag on them if I eat too much. I do try to eat as mostly a balanced diet as I can, it seriously just will not go down sometimes though.

I don't like weddings, boyfriend-girlfriend relationship shit. It all seems such a product of necessity , and in the age we are now it really isn't. I hate to sound so callus, but maybe I just haven't found a girl/woman that can be that for me. I love girls as friends but I just struggle so hard to devote my life so much to another one individual(In regards of not specifically trying to save their life.)

I sleep with music on most of the time, I enjoy it! I can sleep in pure silence or with the loudest music playing. I tend to make anytime that I am tired a good time to sleep, if it is what I really want to do at the time.

If I had one thing that was my favorite about the female sex, it would be softness. I love how gentle their touch is in every respect. I think I would die if I knew I would never get to feel the touch of a woman even if it was just a brush of her hand on my arm I love that so much, its so different then anything else in the world.

I love being imperfect!, I think perfectionists are so fucked up in the head,. Almost as much as republicans and democrats that don't get we shouldn't have a partied government!

Sorry I am so drunk, I cant wait to drink with you all under a summer moon on the beach with a campfire! Night swims!!!!!!

I love swimming drunk, seriously!!!!

Last edited by Optimus Funk : 04-17-2007 at 02:42 AM.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:19 PM   #58
Lurker II

i gotta say, i don't know one person that doesn't enjoy the hell out of a drink, courtesy of someone else.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:11 PM   #59
Mr Biglesworth

Mr Biglesworth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mr Biglesworth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liss
I feel guilty for things people think I've done when I haven't, things I've thought of doing but haven't, things I wished I could do but haven't, and things people have done to me. I feel guilty for everything. All the time.
You Catholic?
Mr Biglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 01:34 AM   #60
squirrels2nuts

squirrels2nuts is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to squirrels2nuts Send a message via AIM to squirrels2nuts
sometimes i post on message boards on the internet
squirrels2nuts is offline   Reply With Quote