View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 02:15 AM   #57
Optimus Funk

Optimus Funk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Optimus Funk
I like to stand out, but I don't like to be a focal point of a crowd, I like being independent but without standing the fuck out.

I Hate anyone that kills another human being purposelessly, not to the point of killing them. I would love to hurt them though, I have just seen too many things to think that they don't deserve something(physical) in return for the pain they caused.

I hate people that are passive aggressive, If you don't like someone just tell them that what they are doing is pissing you off to some extent.

I love to cheer people up! I love to make people laugh, smile, feel good about themselves.

I have a weird thing where I don't like to be on time for anything, even if I have to be. It is like an anti-compulsion. I will be on time now and again just to prove to myself that I don't have a compulsion to be not on time, but in doing so makes me feel like I have a compulsion. I mostly forget about it after stressing out and go late to what I wanted to be on time to. =)

I am completely fascinated by the human body, I think it is the most beautiful, disgusting, completely misunderstood thing in the world. It is my driving force to furthering my education in all aspects.

People that don't respect their body enough to keep it in shape upset me(keep in mind my average bar tab for any month is about 500-1,000 dollars or more). I know I am hypocritical but I just think people that are "fat" need to really reevaluate their lives.

I am so confused by religion it isn't even funny, I am perplexed by the concept of blind faith, and upset by the idea of atheism. I just think if there was one true god/idea/concept it would be THE ONE, and nothing is so I am left wondering.

I can't fall asleep to any movie that I ever see, I love to give them all my full attention, there are so many amazing things about them no matter how bad they are. I think I love all movies no matter what, they all have something to tell. Books fall into this category as well, I love to read them and give them my full attention till I finish them no matter if I like them or not.

I love to drink, I think it truly brings out the best in people(for the most part). They open up talk to you about their true selves. I have talked to Vietnam vets, my father, WW2 vets, so many older women about their lives only because I sat next to them at a bar, and was drinking near them, buying someone a shot/beer is such a kind thing to do if you notice someone down in the dumps buy them one single thing and smile it is worth so much more then the price of a drink or beer. People's real life stories are better then any movie/book ever written or seen, cause they don't have any publisher or producer say what isn't good, or will not attract a crowd, it is just real and so human.

Death scares me only in the fact that I have seen it so much in the past few months. I have talked to some of my friends about it too. I just hate how I am becoming numb to it, i don't want to. I liked it when I was frightened and wanted to cry at the sight of a human corpse someone that was living not long ago, had goals, had an entire existence but now is just individual cells slowly dying from a lack of centralized organization.

My friends are so important to me even if I don't say it or show it. I Love to have them near me and joke with them. Making one of my friends laugh is seriously one of the most euphoric thing to do. If my friend is down in the dumps I really like to focus all that I can to get them back to "norm" (i.e. buy them shots )

I love to run, I love the feeling of pain in my joints, then the absolute heaven of endorphins that rush my body a few hours later. I actually can seriously say sometimes it is better then some sex that I have had.

I like to believe in something supernatural it makes life interesting. I mean when a full moon comes out I like to howl at it, or when the sunsets I like to imagine vampires come out to roam, and maybe in some pyramid somewhere there is a mummy waiting to be disturbed. It maybe the last bit of my childhood imagination dying out but it is but to think of something supernatural out there while science solves everything else(I think this is why I love movies, and books so very much)

I really hate to drink(liquor or beer) , or eat a meal(takeout, or fast food) without feeling like I deserved to get the meal I always workout/lift weights/run or do something physical before doing it. If I don't I will not eat or drink as more or any.

I love nature, I enjoy fresh air, hiking, camping, sleeping outside, cross country running and what not. I don't often admit it but I am an Eagle scout and haven't stopped being a mountainish man. It make me feel more in tune with things around me.

I really hate smoking no matter who does it I don't like pot(even though I love it!!!!). I now steam any weed I "smoke" it is so much "better" for you. I wish my friends that smoke would quit and I wish bars in lancaster wouldnt allow smoking but I love drinking...I think it is because I do the damage to myself, not others.

I don't like to push my ideas on anyone esle if anything I keep them secret, I mean I am only writing this because I am really drunk right now. Even then I am not releasing my deep thoughts .

I eat mostly meat, not because of anything crazy I just like meat more then most things I always eat dairy but vegetables and fruits are so hard for me to eat I will actually gag on them if I eat too much. I do try to eat as mostly a balanced diet as I can, it seriously just will not go down sometimes though.

I don't like weddings, boyfriend-girlfriend relationship shit. It all seems such a product of necessity , and in the age we are now it really isn't. I hate to sound so callus, but maybe I just haven't found a girl/woman that can be that for me. I love girls as friends but I just struggle so hard to devote my life so much to another one individual(In regards of not specifically trying to save their life.)

I sleep with music on most of the time, I enjoy it! I can sleep in pure silence or with the loudest music playing. I tend to make anytime that I am tired a good time to sleep, if it is what I really want to do at the time.

If I had one thing that was my favorite about the female sex, it would be softness. I love how gentle their touch is in every respect. I think I would die if I knew I would never get to feel the touch of a woman even if it was just a brush of her hand on my arm I love that so much, its so different then anything else in the world.

I love being imperfect!, I think perfectionists are so fucked up in the head,. Almost as much as republicans and democrats that don't get we shouldn't have a partied government!

Sorry I am so drunk, I cant wait to drink with you all under a summer moon on the beach with a campfire! Night swims!!!!!!

I love swimming drunk, seriously!!!!

"MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK, BERSERKER!,
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MAKING FUCK?, BERSERKER!"

Last edited by Optimus Funk : 04-17-2007 at 02:42 AM.
Optimus Funk is offline   Reply With Quote