View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 02:32 AM   #20
Jesse
Administrator

Jesse has disabled reputation
That freckle is so fucking cute.
And so is the fact that you sleep with your cat.

I love the bond I have with my cat. It's like he likes to spend time with me whenever I'm home from school. While I was living at home, I'd be sitting in my computer chair, and my cat would come up and put his paws up on my leg. I'd pat my thigh and he'd jump up in my lap and lay there for hours, purring. Now, whenever I'm home from school, if I'm sitting in my computer chair using my laptop or something, he'll jump up in my lap and make himself comfy. He loves being around people so much. Sometimes he sleeps in the bathroom, curled up on the throw rug in front of the bathtub, and if somebody comes in and turns on the light to use the bathroom, he'll start purring. I love it.

Back on topic:
When I go to the gym, I can't stop running on the treadmill until I've reached a complete minute, or mile. I could be at 1.75 miles and have the worst cramps in the world, and I'd force myself to go to 2 miles.

I hate explaining to people how to do things on a computer, because I lose my patience so fast. Like if they try to double click something, and they didn't click fast enough, I HAVE to tell them "You didn't click it fast enough." Or when people double click a link on a web page. There's a lot of other things, but, I can't think of them right now.

And now, a picture of my cat standing on my (glass) mouse pad. And a picture of him looking out my window.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boonie2.jpg (120.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg boonie.jpg (112.9 KB, 4 views)
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote