View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 01:59 PM   #10
Cid

Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cid Send a message via Yahoo to Cid
I'm the most fidgety person in the world. My hands always need to be busy.

I used to only wear socks inside out because the stupid seam is on the inside...how retarded is that?? I have since caved to social pressures.

I like having the TV on in my apartment, even when I'm not watching it. It makes me feel less lonely.

I'm very itchy. I'm very clean and free of insects...but I itch a lot.

I love kissing, but I get annoyed when someone kisses me. I just don't like having someone all up in my shit like that...don't know why.

I can't touch my eyes, or let anyone else touch them. Just can't.

I eat very symmetrically.

I do everything to a beat...like chewing, sex, walking. I really really hate being "off".

If I touch the little groove between my finger nail and skin, I have to touch every one. Two sides per finger. Or I go insane.

I'm harsh and sarcastic and cutting...but I'm also just about the nicest person I know. I love animals and I love being in love, I like flowers and nature and rainbows.

I'm very "want what I can't have" oriented and I hate it. As soon as it's clear that I don't have to try anymore, I'm done.

I have this nervous tick where I make a fist, hold it to my mouth, and inhale deeply through the fist. It's very odd...no idea why I do it.

If I see anything in meat that reminds me that i used to be alive, I can't eat it. I order expensive steak medium-well.

I don't like sending food back.

I'm much goofier and more silly than you would think by looking at me.

I want tattoos so badly, but I'm far too indecisive to pick one.

I just bought world of warcraft the other day, even though I know I'll probably stop playing in 2 weeks.

More to come. I'm fucked up.