View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 03:20 AM   #7
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
im not good of thinking of stuff till i see some one else already said it so..

i also pick my nails and the skin around my nails... i dont know anyone else who does that so glad jesse does so im not all alone on that. i however think biting your nails is pretty grosse.

i also cant sleep with a tv or radio on. actually i take that back AM talk radio will knock me out, since my grandpa used to always listen to it as he went to sleep when i was sleeping over his house as a kid. on a related note its not required but deffinetly prefered that i have a fan on while i sleep. preferable pointed at my head since i tend to overheat for some strange reason when i fall asleep/am really tired. mainly though the noise just helps me sleep. maybe becuase it drowns out all other background noise.

i wont drink after you, ever. i always turn the tab on my soda can to the side so i can identify my drink amongst others. if i forget to turn my tab and walk away from my soda, no matter how sure i am about wich ones mine i wont drink it. im even reluctant to drink after my girlfriend, wich is weird since ive got all her germs anyway. (hiv?)

i use the word soda instead of pop (the prefered term in my region). mainly becuase i got tired of getting crap about it when out of state. the word "pop" just sounds weird to me now when i say it.
heX is offline   Reply With Quote