View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 12:26 AM   #5
Liss
hex can see my boobs

Liss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Liss
I cannot sleep with the television or the radio on, not even if it’s some Buddhist yoga meditation music. I need silence to fall asleep.

I like the rain better than the sunshine.

I don’t watch television; I’ll only watch a TV show if you really want me to and you have it on DVD so that I can watch it all. I refuse to be sucked into 24 or Heroes just in case I actually do like it and adopt this desperation for Monday night television. I hate that lifestyle.

I eat ketchup on my eggs! And on my grilled cheese sandwiches.

I can’t stand living away from the beach, but I’m not a fan of swimming by myself…probably because I’m afraid of sharks and I’m a weak swimmer.

I have never played tennis in my life.

I don’t date due to emotional involvement with someone 2200 miles away.

I love my dog, but I’m not really interested in meeting anyone else’s.

I hate tartar sauce and any other mayo based goo. Okay, really I hate mayonnaise. Period. HATE. HATE. HATE. I also hate black licorice and maraschino cherries.

I haven’t smoked weed since August 2005 and I haven’t been a cigarette smoker since August 2006 (after a two month relapse).

How can people stand it when their socks are inside-out? Especially if just one is inside-out?

I hate talking on the phone unless there is a plan to be made or something important to be said. This is unfortunate since I live so far away from friends who always want to “catch up.” Write me a damn letter, I am a busy busy girl.

People who are loudly overly opinionated annoy the shit out of me.

I love Nascar (#48!). And football (Broncos, UCLA & UA). And even baseball (Dodgers!). Basketball can fuck off.

I am a serious morning person. A seven am wake up call is me sleeping in, but by eight pm I’m toast. Thus, I drink much much much too much coffee.

I wash my hands compulsively and usually end up brushing my teeth about five times a day.

I am seriously anal about my grades. Anything below an A is a failure. I know it doesn’t matter, but I had a bad childhood experience that made me much too hard on myself.
Liss is offline   Reply With Quote