View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 12:35 PM   #2
Bomer

Bomer is on a distinguished road
I felt compelled to post on this one. Good topic... I have some things in common but others are quite the opposite.

I also like ketchup alot. However I don't really eat ketchup on more things than normal people, just more ketchup on the things I do eat it on. People who eat ketchup on eggs are weird. However, I'm very weird in my own rite.

Sometimes, I'm relatively clean, and sometimes I'm just gross. I seldom shower 2 days in row but don't like to go a long time without. Occasionally it does end up being longer than I like, I must confess.

I smoke too much pot.

I sometimes use pot as an excuse for why I'm so lazy, and while it does make me lazier, I have always been a lazy person.

I eat mostly fast food, except when my girlfriend cooks because I am helpless in a kitchen.

I hate when people don't give music I listen to a chance, but sometimes do the same with other peoples music.

I have bad teeth because I never took good care of them. And yet I still only brush them in the morning.

I can't sing in front of people (because I know how bad it is) but I sing to every song I know (even if it sucks) while I'm driving.

When my girlfriend does something I don't like, I mope. Then when she asks me what's wrong I can't tell her because I don't want to upset her as well.

While I've gotten better with my money, I still could stand to prioritize a little more. I just bought a ticket to see Rage Against the Machine in July and I owe the IRS several hundred dollars from 2004 plus I owe my mom over a grand. I still don't even know how I'm getting to the show which is in New York. That will surely cost me a lot more.

My car is sitting in the back of my apartment with a broken out window and a spare tire, where it has been for months. I just use my work truck for everything. Haven't bought gas since my car got broken into.

I don't like to eat food that is inconsistent, as in soft food with crunchy parts like a dough nut with sprinkles, or almost anything with nuts.

I very seldom eat vegetables.

I can sometimes be messy but hate when people pick up after me.

There's much more that I may or may not post when I think of it...