Thread: college.... bah
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 12:51 AM   #18
Mike

Mike is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Hartford as in ... the University of Hartford?
Don't go there. The school sucks. Like really sucks. I took a tour there back in the day, when I was looking at schools. It sucks. My roomate is from West Hartford and he also attests, it sucks.

Quote:
acceptances: penn state, ohio state, NYU, hartford, monmouth, rutgers.
The other five are all great schools. Whenever I look at schools I automatically judge them by how liberal they are, so rather than tell you that one is better than the other (which would utterly be tainted by my political obsessionism) ... NYU is the most liberal of the bunch, followed by a tie for second place between Rutgers and Monmouth (though I'm not entirely sure about Monmouth), then Ohio State, and then Penn State. Penn State is one of the best state schools in the country for academics, if not the best. It's a beautiful campus, same with Rutgers... never been to / seen Monmouth or Ohio State.

Though, UofHartford SUCKS. It is ugly, designed by the idiot that designed UMASS Dartmouth (not the more known Umass, this is a shittier one on the South shore of Massachusetts) ... so its very depressing. There's not much around as it is still a distance from HArtford ... and even though it is relatively close to Hartford, Hartford is without a doubt the smallest and most useless capital city in the United States, because Montepillier (sp). The city sucks, the roads suck, the college sucks ... everything about it sucks.

Don't go there.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote