Thread: Facebook?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 03:00 PM   #16
Cid

Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cid Send a message via Yahoo to Cid
I'm super glad we all have eachother's facebooks so we can uncomfortably lurk and never ever interact with each other because...for lack of a more delicate way of putting it...we don't fucking KNOW each other. Don't deny it.

I love you guys. I love what I know about your online personas. I love Hex's "realism". I love Neil's social awareness. I love Liss' boobs (seriously though). I love what I've come to know about all of you. But come on...we don't know each other. You don't know the first thing about me except that I'm a grumpy old guy who likes punk. Honestly, I'm not all that grumpy...and I'm not at all old. I'm a pretty positive, upbeat person and I'm in love with most parts of my life. I'm crazy in love with a girl, she has a 2-year-old daughter who I love. I'm going to marry her as soon as I can.

I'm not crazy about my job, but it's money...and I don't hate it. I'm not getting laid off, so that's cool.

I joke a lot. I laugh a lot. I play with my little ponies every other weekend. I still love music. I don't care for mayo or mustard.

I'm a pretty happy guy. But I'm sure no one would use that or any of the other words up there to describe me based on "Cid".

I'm going to get drunk and play video games with my buddy from out of town this weekend. What are you up to?