View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 10:11 PM   #61
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
I've just been watching the last two days, and I have to say, I'm impressed with EVERY one of you guys's (new jerseyism) post.

Raub's by far my fave, but thats cuz he complimented me. ^_^

Malta, I like yours cuz you speak with careful wisdom.

Stormy, you make me squirm cuz you're right. Not that Malta is wrong, you are both right. You just arent coming from the same place and hopefully you're both begining to understand eachother's views.

Bigs, you're letting loose and being a member of the screaming jeering crowd instead of the voice of calm collected wisdom, that calm buddhist exterior cant last forever. Even buddha appreciated change within, sometimes its violent, and sometimes you dont have a choice but to yell back at the mohawked asshole who gave you a bloody nose in the mosh pit... so to speak.

Hex, you try, even tho its not always appreciated, you still try In that way, i sort of envy your convictions.

Rad, I cant blame you for wanting dex back, we all want the simplicity of the past***

Marshall... where the fuck did you come from... welcome back, have a nice time, grab a torch and pitchfork on your way in.

Creepa, you're one of the most awesome people in this place, trust me, I respect you more than most people in here. Even I lose perspective sometimes. (Gasp, no jep, not you!) yes, even ME. You gotta stick to your guns tho, and you did that, I respect it, just remember where you come from, where you are, and what your goal is. If you're goal is to create THE PERFECT BOARD, you might want to lowwer your standards, but you've done amazingly so far in this latest TTT incarnation.

Jessenator, You are usually the first to learn from something someone else says when its true, and thats not often cuz usually your pretty good about being right the first time.

Johnny... you rool, and usually have something great to say but are far too quiet on the board.

TTB, you really have a lot to say but never seem to say enough.

Sharkz, you are the calmest person on this board, and usually add great bits to topics. TTT really missed you when you were gone... Wonko more then the rest of us oddly enough...

People over the past few days have been saying that this place has been going down hill, and I dont think it has, our numbers have snakes up and down and back up over the past 5-9 years but some of us have always been testtubers, we werent better back then, we were dumb, DUMB people, and we've all grown up, but we bickered back then, we scared people off, I remember when (right after he posted on the main page that the site was dead) bigs made his big "I'm leaving the board" post (and left no one in charge (like I offered to, rat bastard) to try and get it started again.) and then mine soon after. (for the record, I had no reason to leave other than the fact that I had no reason to stay. No ties whatsoever, you guys hated anyone who wasnt a hardcorp dexxer.)

My point is, this is always changing, and maybe we didnt as much, maybe we got a lil smarter, but even back then we were stuck in our ways. This place is what we make of it...

We can change it...

thats why i didnt stay away those years ago, cuz I helped make this place, any one of us can change it for the better or dash it all to pieces again, and we will again, trust me. Yea, we always remember where we were 5 years ago, but I think we all just need to remember where we are now.

(And if this place did become super popular, I dont think that would change us, we'd create a staff only forum and tear each other apart there. )

Last edited by Plain Old Jane : 06-13-2005 at 10:40 PM.
Plain Old Jane is offline   Reply With Quote