View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 08:58 AM   #4
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Stormy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by heX View Post
I wasn't sure what everyone was going to pick but i was pretty sure yours was going to involve some type of power with your boobs. You really surprised me with that one.
Wait, what?

Quote:
Me raditz and a few other friends discussed this topic while camping. The question in its full form was:
--------------------
If you could have any 3 powers what would they be?

They have to have an example based on a famous fiction. (comic, movie, television, book)
You can't gain ALL the powers from one person and it count as 1 power. For example you could choose superman's strength, x-ray vision, and flight as your 3 powers but you couldn't choose "superman" as 1 power. Also note you can only have 3 of his powers you don't get his freeze breathe, ability to time travel, saran wrap 's', ect.

If a power you choose has a downside directly related to it you inherit that downside. For example if you chose wolverine's adamantium coated skeleton you would also die from it since that procedure must be accompanied by wolverine's healing factor.

Lastly and possibly most importantly your powers will be for real world use. No one else will have a power and your life from day to day will be the same, unless you choose to go public with your abilities.
--------------------

The discussion got pretty in depth and lasted a couple of hours and then came up again with new ideas on the drive home. Stormy, your power actually came up in our discussion. In order to play by the rules set we used micah's cousin from heros who could see/read how to do something and then could do/know it perfectly.
What's to prevent someone from requesting Sylar's powers, which would ultimately allow one to have every possible power? Other than the fact that cannibalism is illegal.

There's a pretty good show over here that was on E4 recently, called Misfits. It's like Heroes without the cheerleader: a group of inner-London kids doing community service get stuck in a strange storm which grants them powers based on their personalities, and which they cannot control. So, for example, the shy character turns invisible when he feels ostracized or forgotten. There's only one season right now, with six episodes, but a second season is in the makes.
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote