View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 10:25 AM   #36
Liss
hex can see my boobs

Liss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Liss
On what stormy said: This is especially important for you if you're waking up at 4 am, subsy. I do that about 3 days a week, and I find that instead of getting hungry around lunch like most people, I'm hungry at like 10 am. A bowl of cereal alone doesn't usually do it for me, and Stormy's right, things like peanut butter and milk help a lot, plus the healthy snacks that you mentioned, like apples.

I have been so busy for like the past week I haven't been able to post. My exercise has struggled. Like I told you guys I was doing only elliptical and yoga last week because I hurt my knee so badly. I was doing my best to rest it up for my 16 mile run on Saturday, which, to my intense frustration, I only got a few miles into because BOTH knees felt like they were being stabbed in the kneecap with a serrated knife. I have runner's knee due to insufficient support in the beginning of my training. I've been doing everything I can to try to baby my knees--my marathon is only 5 weeks away and I HAVE to run it.
Liss is offline   Reply With Quote