View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 10:46 AM   #18
johnny

johnny is on a distinguished road
hey donnie, it's not my fault! blame your shoulder

life's still going alright for me; i'm as broke as ever, but oh well. i can, at the very least, keep the rent and bills paid. and buy groceries. and beer! but if i had a higher paying job i could also pay off my credit card debt (which isn't a really large sum of money.. i just can't make it go away on what i'm earning currently). money is a bit tighter than usual right now, as i spent more than i should have during christmastime.

as much as i love winter, i wish it would just hurry up and end. when i still lived up north, at least i could go out and do things (skiing, ice fishing, etc.).. but i'm in the city, and don't own a car :/ i just want to get my bicycle back on the road!!

i also play music, as some of you might have known.. a few months ago we decided to re-tool and stopped playing with our drummer (who had been in the band for ~3 years), changed our name, got an organ/keyboard player, and scrapped all the old songs. it looks like we might be releasing a 45rpm single in the near future, with a local vinyl-only label called magnificent sevens (but i'm not going to hold my breath; the guy who runs the label can be pretty random. but he does seem really keen to press the single. whether or not he can finance it right now is the question, i guess).
johnny is offline   Reply With Quote