View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 01:57 PM   #11
Mike

Mike is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Life has been good, really good, but it's been a lot different in the last... 3/4 months. As I told most folks here, about 3 months ago, my longtime girlfriend (ex) and I split up back in September after about 5 years, since then, though things have gone well. I've applied to Grad school (Boston College, Tufts, Suffolk University, and Umass -- BC being my top choice, then Suffolk), and life has gone well other than that. I've been in the newspaper and in some political journals lately as well. I'm not going to post them... can't do that anymore for associative problems.

I've been seeing a rotation of girls for about 2 months, and been seeing one for about 5 weeks or so. She's cool, we get along, I'm attracted to her, but I'm hung up on a relationship committment..... and I think there's one or two things about her personality that would really put me off if we were to be in a relationship. Nothing really bad, but traits that bug the hell out of me (indecisiveness and passive aggressiveness). Plus, I've kinda got prospects abound... girls who I went to school with who I wanted to bang back in the day, a couple new girls, and one girl in particular who I totally hit it off with 2 weeks ago and would love to get to know.

Sucks about the injury.

So anyway, that's my life for now. Hopefully I'll be taking finals at this time next year in in grad school.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote