Thread: Who would win?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 10:58 PM   #4
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
well even though no one will read it, I'll post my theory anyway.

lets postulate!

Immovable Object - I take this to understand that if force = mass * velocity. we want velocity to be zero, but we dont want force to equal to zero, or the object in question will be able to react to outside stimuli. therefore, I postulate that the object in question has to have infinite mass. I can only think of one such object that theoretically exists, a quantum singularity. Black Hole.

the textbook definition would be a proto star that used too much energy too fast, and became so heavy that its own weight pulled it all into a little black ball of absolute force and destruction. Theoretically, the gravity emitted by this singularity effects everything in the universe, its gravity is also so strong that it sucks in even light. (even tho light has no mass)

Irresistable force - I take this as a force that cannot be stopped ever, by anything. Let us look to einsteins theory of relativity for the answer, E = MC^2, which is how much energy is needed to move any object. the heavier the object, ther harder it is to reach the speed of light.

in order to never stop, the force must not be limited by energy in energy out scenerio. therefore the Energy in must be zero. C is already calculated, therefore we need an object with no weight. that object is light. (photons, yes, we've met before.) They are everywhere, and they never stop, for anything ever.

turn on a lamp, put your hand between you and the light. Is the light stopping. no, they just bounce off your hand. they have a wave/particle aspect so you can interpret color, brightness, and intensity.

NOW! if anyone can find out what happens when photons enter a black hole, you'll have the answer to this question.