View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 03:18 PM   #17
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
Hex, you're right. I haven't watched Heroes in about two years. Nor have I sat down and watched it in order because I haven't had the time and there are other things I'd rather watch. You are the biggest winner.
Thank you Stroms you are so beautiful to me right now. I apologize for being so harsh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid View Post
Sylar's ability is called "intuitive aptitude". He "understands" how things work. He opens a special's head and "sees" how their ability works. This is why he's more adept with their ability than even they were.
Thanks Cid. I'm glad not everyone is a fucking retard idiot girl.
Quote:
About Wolverine. I don't see why, after getting his healing factor, I couldn't just opt for the adamantium procedure. It's not a power. It's something that even Claire could get if adamantium existed in her world. But I digress, it's your game.
If you have the means to get adamantium and have the procedure done in the real world, then yeah could do it. If not you would have to use one of your power slots.
Quote:
Also, I think Longshot has an interesting power...though it's not really "on demand"
Using your wolverine argument you could gain lh's powers as well, given that they were gained from a genetic engineering procedure. If you can find some one to alter your dna with magic in the real world (which is just as likely as you getting a full adamantium overhaul), you can have his abilities without using a slot.

Last edited by heX : 01-18-2010 at 03:25 PM.
heX is offline   Reply With Quote