View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 05:16 PM   #12
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
Firstly, that interview was done before the second half of season one was even finished in production. For some reason I get the feeling you haven't seen more than a few episodes from the first season.

Sylar eating brains may have been a jumping off point for a conceptual ability but that has never happened at all in the show or comic. We have even seen Sylar at work on Claire when she asks "Are you going to eat my brain?" and he responds "Claire, that's disgusting.".

To take it a step further-
Quote:
Within the world of Heroes, his specific power was to absorb powers of those he killed
Also untrue. I believe it was season 2 when he gained Elle's power with out killing her. There are fan speculations on how that can work but I won't get into that I only bring it up to make sure you know you are wrong.

As of right now you already have the power to be wrong about heroes and the power of being annoying. What do you choose for your third power? I recommend the power of not arguing when you are clearly wrong about something (although you may lose your female membership card).

Last edited by heX : 01-17-2010 at 05:30 PM.
heX is offline   Reply With Quote