Thread: Tasty Brews
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 05:51 PM   #36
squirrels2nuts

squirrels2nuts is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to squirrels2nuts Send a message via AIM to squirrels2nuts
whiskey rocks for the win. chase with a beer.
top 3 beers: Bud>MGD>50
Budweiser is only good Canadian brewed though. Ive been to NY and your 30 packs dont have nearly the kick as our 24's. god help you american lite beer drinkers, must water the shit down even more. too ashamed to even put the alcohol percent on it. i ended up drinkin labatt XXX, 7.0% i think. i told the 'merikans it was normal Canadian beer. hell, they were even dumb enough to think i was my older brother. or nice enough not to care...
as for cheap beers, labatt genuine (draft) honey is good. lucky is sucky. i usually end up getting this au gratis cause nobody else wants it, or by stealing it when stupid drunks arent looking.
Labatt extra dry, or "mortal kombat beer" for the fire spewin dragon on the label, used to be 24 for $24 and 5.5% to boot! hopefully they bring that deal back this summer.
Coors light: never bought it, excluding times when ive split on pitchers when shitty bars only have molson products. drink it all the time, its a good chugging/hangover/work beer. im kinda surprised at how much ive drank for how much ive paid. plus its an in/out beer. 1 in, 2 out. i fuckin piss like no other on lite beer. fuckin corona must be recycled mexican piss or something.
molson canadian sucks, and export gives me a headache. i can't even think of other crap they brew.
can't wait to go on a tour of the labatt brewery, $5 i think. hopefully they let you do taste testing along with the free shirt at the end. just hook it to my veins!
squirrels2nuts is offline   Reply With Quote