View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 06:37 AM   #18
Liss
hex can see my boobs

Liss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Liss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
Liss, your travelblog is so much better than mine... which went absolutely no where. What's your secret?
Probably that I'm egocentric.

Cid, I lurked your pics. Your girlfriend is totally cute. 10 points.

I don't care if I KNOW you guys well or not. I have hundreds of friends on facebook...many of which I'm less close to than I am to Cid or Hex. There are very few people in my life who know me truly well, there are a lot of people in my life who know a surface me, and there are people I'm friends with on facebook because of a shared high school education or a fun party one night in college. I think facebook is great...particularly because no one claims its for BFFs. It serves its purpose of keeping people in touch and letting us stalk the photos of people we hate from high school. And anyway, I'm coming up quick on my 24th birthday, which means I've "known" some of you for 10 years.

And whatever, I'm pretty much the same 14 year old still wrapped in my natural hair color. I'm deathly afraid of lifetime commitment. I've been with the same guy for 2 years, but I won't be getting married any time soon. I do want lots of kids though, maybe after I finish my masters, though I don't know if I'll be back in school in 2010 or 2011. Time is flying by, but I feel like a have a lot of it and can take it easy.
Liss is offline   Reply With Quote