Thread: HI
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 05:28 PM   #14
jeezus84

jeezus84 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jeezus84
I'm still here too. Haven't talked to you since high school Johnny. Sucks that you can't afford a decent house in Sudbury. I was in the same boat so we moved to Fredericton instead. Wife is from here and real estate is not cheap, but cheaper. It's kind of like back home except there are less bears and more deer.

I feel for you bud with the young kids. I'll be 40 this year and the boys are 4 and 6. My life is absolutely chaos most of the time. I ended up as a programmer for the government and it's ok. I definitely want my kids to spend less time behind a desk than I did. This job will be completely automated by the time they're adults anyway.

Kind of wish Bigglesworth would pop his head in here and say hi. I facebooked him and he's in Kenya with a nice looking family.

Hope you all have a decent 2024.

PS: If whomever hosts this site thesedays is interested, I'd love to help add an SSL cert to the web server so we can all stop sending our passwords in plaintext over the internet in 2024. Sure hope you're all using a super unique password for this site.
jeezus84 is offline   Reply With Quote