View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 10:41 PM   #1
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
whats your portion of the ttt family tree?

i had an idea for a thread along time ago i never quite got around to doing it but it might be cool for the new site.

the idea is a family tree. like who were the founding fathers of thetesttube from dexcussion and who did they bring aboard to grow the family. if everyone would post if they stumbled accross the board or if someone had them join and the date they joined the group. also post if you knew anybody that you got to join the group at some point. even if some people dont post anymore lput there name anyway. we could then make a visual family tree.

i joined the gameshark board mid-late 99. i got invited to a chat from mike(rebel10) on aim with jake(vgm) and face. they directed me to deskussion.com. a while later i got brando to join(zfrieza, raditz, rad)

so my portion of the tree would be something like

rebel10 - vgm - face
|
hexdisee (sept. 2000)
|
raditz

im not sure on the dates the others joined the group so thats up to them. if everyone posted this i think itd be cool to have a full family tree. after we get a full tree we could make a little html and link all the names to profiles.

edit:
this kinda fits in with "Dex/Deks/TheTestTube History" so creep feel free to take creative control of this if you want to.
heX is offline   Reply With Quote