View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 03:29 PM   #28
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
As far as I am concerned, my psyche hasnt changed at all, it had been female, and will continue to be such, my psyche sure seems to like the changes tho...

I dont BELIEVE I'm transgendered, I am transgendered. Clinically I suffer from a condition called GID, of which I described before. The sort of switched brain sex (heretoafter refered to as TSism) causes strife in the psyche of those suffering (heretoafter refered to as GID). Unfortunatly a drug has not been developed to throw that male/female switch in yo' head yet, so the easiest way to fix people like me is to transition. which is a reallllllyyyyy good idea, since about 50%-70% (depending on the study you see, one even said 90%, which I think is prolly bunk.) of people like me who dont transition, end up dead. and another portion of us are killed by biggots, another portion are too severly distressed by the act of transitioning to go on (transitioned too late in life), and some of us drop dead due to some of the medical problems associated with transition.... but... that has nothing to do with my sexuality...

about six months after the initial growth of female features such as breast tissue and a nice big booty, if engaged in any kind of sexual activity, you'll notice theres a lot more.... emotion in what your doing... I wouldnt say its better than male libido, its just different, and I'm finding more and more (on an exponential scale really) that I like the female part better.

Yes, hormones do change your brain chemistry subtly (mainly in the anterior portion of the midbrain. but there are instances of this portion being altered before the introduction of hormones.), but your body reacts more to the lack of testosterone than the presense of estrogen.

And yes, you do have to relearn things as far as social groups tho, but thats more a nessessity of society than a nessesity of the condition. The condition if understood correctly, does not mean Man wants to become a woman, it means person uncomfortable with birth sex and how people treat them as such. If the entire world treated both sexes exactly the same, you can bet your patootey, there would be NO people like me.

There are several theories on how the condition developes in people, there are some theories dealing with natal hormones affecting brain sex, there are the obvious right-ist theories on how the devil is planting the seeds of gay in my mind, theres also ties to childhood trauma, but there are NUMEROUS men and women who've had perfectly fine lives. If i werent absolutely sure I wasnt doing the right thing tho, i would never have started this whole dizzle.

I think if you're REALLY interested in seeing what life is really like through eyes like mine, or want a more... conducive answer. you should check out a few sites.
http://www.sianna.com/users/amber/ - blog shaped articles and diaries
http://www.authentikate.com/index.htm - weblog flavored hawtness
www.lynnconway.com - you can find a plethora of clinical and interpretive information here

But there is one thing that is ever present in this sort of... obligation... its that if it didnt happen to you, you will probably never fully understand.

I apologize if I sound/ed glib, but there is a certain amount of... well... glib sense of humor in repeating this deal over and over and repeatedly geting blank stares and confused looks. Sometimes I even expect it...

and by now this is prolly pissing off the other goers, so if you'd like to continue, aim me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy
Female orgasms can be a lot more powerful than "little drops of pleasure."

Oh man.
well if it lasts for a few minutes, its sort of... ... it stays with ya... but perhaps your right tho... it may have been more subdued then than a full on, clitorally stimulated one.