View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 08:10 PM   #624
squirrels2nuts

squirrels2nuts is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to squirrels2nuts Send a message via AIM to squirrels2nuts
im a fuckin bum so when i go to the strippers, it's with friends, and i have to be paid for the minute i get in the door for the cover. needless to say, i probly only get a beer and not much else. hold onto it for a looong time. maybe a table dance at the table we're sitting at. my sugar momma doesnt fuckin care. she has a better time than i do cause she has money though and only gives me some change to go on stage. i can't explain the awkwardness of telling a beautiful women you don't have enough/any money to look at them naked. theyre usually good about it. either theyre like "aw thats alright" or "how much do you have?" uhh not enough... i tipped the shooter girl the quarter i had one time. the black midget in the washroom even washed my hands when i told him i didnt have any money. but then there was the time some stripper thought i was gonna buy pot off her and when i didnt and just left after the bank machine was broke, some douche came up to me and asked if i owed a girl some money and then punched me in the face and other guys stomped my friend in the street. fuck Solid Golds, Neil. fuck it.
squirrels2nuts is offline   Reply With Quote