View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 01:39 AM   #576
Optimus Funk

Optimus Funk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Optimus Funk
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny
partying is good but i'll never throw a party at my own place. too much to stress about..
Toronto is for neat freaks!!!!!, I love your city I mean seriously I have been there many time so beautiful, but I think you all have a neat shitck up your asses. Get some spray paint on those walls! Let alittle puke settle into your carpets, and for the love of god leave the litter drift in the wind. I dont know what I said cause I drank alot at my home bar for free thatnks to my friend at Marion Court. I did have a bad day thoiugh I had blood splash all over me when the god damn centrifuge broke. So I went out drinking before I get my own test results performed by my own fucking co-workers back. I told two girls thart came up to me at the bar about it they seemed sympathic, though I was trashed, still am. We shall see how my blood work comes back this week, next week, and then 3 more cause alot of STDs, HIV, and many other blood born pathogens take longer then 24 hours to set in, and become traceable by our testing. FUCK THIS WAITING SUCKS, I got a free day off though :S

"MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK, BERSERKER!,
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MAKING FUCK?, BERSERKER!"
Optimus Funk is offline   Reply With Quote