TheTestTube.com

TheTestTube.com (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/index.php)
-   Games (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   what are you playing? (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/showthread.php?t=480)

thecreeper 07-04-2006 12:54 AM

stop being childish optimus. this is cereal.

Optimus Funk 07-04-2006 08:17 AM

Manbearpig!

trademark 09-11-2006 01:55 PM

warcraft3: tft :]

testtubebaby 09-15-2006 12:19 PM

completely owned rez tonight... i've owned it since it was current, and i beat it for the first time. and it wasn't like i eeked out a victory; i beat stage 5 at the highest possible evolutionary level.

Jeno 09-15-2006 01:43 PM

Well, I'm mostly playing the following during my spare time:

Football Manager 2006, a football (soccer) sim game that sucks my life away hours at a time. And OMG, '07 looks so much better! :( I'll never get anything done.

TES IV: Oblivion, still play it some...but I dunno, after awhile the 'dungeon, ruin, fort, city, fort, ruin, dungeon, etc. etc.' gets boring after awhile. The world just doesn't hold my attention in the way that Morrowind, one of my most played games ever, did. I want so much to love it, and I'm so close, but I just can't. :( Been thinking of trying OOO 1.3 and some other mods and giving it another go...dunno, we'll see.

Civilisation IV, JUST ONE MORE TURN!!! Damn Sid Meier.

Optimus Funk 09-16-2006 02:12 AM

I can't get enough of Fifa world cup 06, I wantd france to win(look at the worl cuppie posts) they didnt but I will win with france soon, I just beat IRL, Ireland(22 in theworld) 2-1 so I am good for gold. play me, lose to me, andrew dud you tell that chick you loved her?, I did!!!!!

Optimus Funk 09-16-2006 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeno
Well, I'm mostly playing the following during my spare time:

Football Manager 2006, a football (soccer) sim game that sucks my life away hours at a time. And OMG, '07 looks so much better! :( I'll never get anything done.

TES IV: Oblivion, still play it some...but I dunno, after awhile the 'dungeon, ruin, fort, city, fort, ruin, dungeon, etc. etc.' gets boring after awhile. The world just doesn't hold my attention in the way that Morrowind, one of my most played games ever, did. I want so much to love it, and I'm so close, but I just can't. :( Been thinking of trying OOO 1.3 and some other mods and giving it another go...dunno, we'll see.

Civilisation IV, JUST ONE MORE TURN!!! Damn Sid Meier.

Jeno if you lead france to victory I will forgive you for evething. and let ypu live! France rules! Zidane still love you ,man, best mid-fielder ever

thecreeper 09-16-2006 10:22 AM

drill dozer for GBA
final fantasy II for GBA
trauma center for DS
tetris DS for DS

these all make the morning train commute much more enjoyable.

Jeno 09-16-2006 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Optimus Funk
Jeno if you lead france to victory I will forgive you for evething. and let ypu live! France rules! Zidane still love you ,man, best mid-fielder ever

I normally stay out of International management in FM, it's a bit of a bore. Much prefer club management.

However, you'll be happy to know that in my current game I'm in around 2011 as Tottenham Hotspur (Europian Champions Tottenham Hotspur, that is. :D) and France has won the last two World Cups. :) In '06 they beat Colombia in extra time 2-1 off a 30 yard strike from Malouda. In 2010 they beat Italy 4-2 thanks to Tottenham star Hatem Ben Arfa's brace in the final twenty minutes after coming on for an injured Thierry Henry.

Optimus Funk 09-16-2006 04:07 PM

I am so happy now just made my stinky(I actually got my new driver license today) day better, but know that I will hold you entirely responsible if France doesn't win the next two world cups! Sorry to hear Thierry got injured :( ;)

Jeno 09-16-2006 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Optimus Funk
Sorry to hear Thierry got injured :( ;)

I'm not. He probably deserved it. Of course I could just be a biased Spurs fan. *shrug*

Anyway Optimus...please tell me you're not an Arsenal fan?

testtubebaby 09-18-2006 09:58 AM

currently:

rule of rose - seems to be pretty standard survival horror faire thus far... but i'll keep at it.
dirge of cerberus - decent devil may cry clone, though i doubt if i would have given it the time of day if it weren't for the final fantasy vii connection.
black - amazing graphics, decent gameplay... i've played through some of the first mission, and it seems to be a really pretty fps, nothing more.
yakuza - just started. not to big a fan of the camera, i thought it would be more akin to GTA in that i had full control of it instead of fixed angles... we'll see how much that annoys me later.

and i'm downloading steambot chronicles... heard only good thing about it.

F a C e 09-20-2006 10:17 PM

Company of Heroes when I can find the time.

Anxiously waiting for FFXII and Wii.

squirrels2nuts 09-24-2006 01:58 PM

super mario world.
i'll beat it someday.

johnny 09-24-2006 04:34 PM

a discussion of super smash brothers: melee last night has got me playing it again today. there's nothing really left to beat, so i will forget about it again soon

Mr Biglesworth 09-24-2006 04:48 PM

I still play UT when i want a break from stuff

johnny 09-24-2006 06:41 PM

if i had quake 3 installed i would probably still play single player capture the flag from time to time. that map in space with all the bounce pads! it was fun.

testtubebaby 09-24-2006 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Biglesworth
I still play UT when i want a break from stuff

i remember a few times when we played that as a TTT group... i think it was you, Face, zach, donnie, mike. dunno who else.

GT2000 09-24-2006 09:43 PM

I still like playing FPS games sometimes, but I am so fucking awful at them now, I'm like a beginner bot. :/

F a C e 09-29-2006 07:01 PM

Any of you played Okami yet? I just bought it along with a PS2, God of War, and Shadow of the Colossus (I know, I'm late). Hopefully FFXII will rock!