TheTestTube.com  

Go Back   TheTestTube.com > TTT > Miscellaneous
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Miscellaneous Insert random jibba-jabba here.

Old 06-13-2005, 10:11 PM   #61
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
I've just been watching the last two days, and I have to say, I'm impressed with EVERY one of you guys's (new jerseyism) post.

Raub's by far my fave, but thats cuz he complimented me. ^_^

Malta, I like yours cuz you speak with careful wisdom.

Stormy, you make me squirm cuz you're right. Not that Malta is wrong, you are both right. You just arent coming from the same place and hopefully you're both begining to understand eachother's views.

Bigs, you're letting loose and being a member of the screaming jeering crowd instead of the voice of calm collected wisdom, that calm buddhist exterior cant last forever. Even buddha appreciated change within, sometimes its violent, and sometimes you dont have a choice but to yell back at the mohawked asshole who gave you a bloody nose in the mosh pit... so to speak.

Hex, you try, even tho its not always appreciated, you still try In that way, i sort of envy your convictions.

Rad, I cant blame you for wanting dex back, we all want the simplicity of the past***

Marshall... where the fuck did you come from... welcome back, have a nice time, grab a torch and pitchfork on your way in.

Creepa, you're one of the most awesome people in this place, trust me, I respect you more than most people in here. Even I lose perspective sometimes. (Gasp, no jep, not you!) yes, even ME. You gotta stick to your guns tho, and you did that, I respect it, just remember where you come from, where you are, and what your goal is. If you're goal is to create THE PERFECT BOARD, you might want to lowwer your standards, but you've done amazingly so far in this latest TTT incarnation.

Jessenator, You are usually the first to learn from something someone else says when its true, and thats not often cuz usually your pretty good about being right the first time.

Johnny... you rool, and usually have something great to say but are far too quiet on the board.

TTB, you really have a lot to say but never seem to say enough.

Sharkz, you are the calmest person on this board, and usually add great bits to topics. TTT really missed you when you were gone... Wonko more then the rest of us oddly enough...

People over the past few days have been saying that this place has been going down hill, and I dont think it has, our numbers have snakes up and down and back up over the past 5-9 years but some of us have always been testtubers, we werent better back then, we were dumb, DUMB people, and we've all grown up, but we bickered back then, we scared people off, I remember when (right after he posted on the main page that the site was dead) bigs made his big "I'm leaving the board" post (and left no one in charge (like I offered to, rat bastard) to try and get it started again.) and then mine soon after. (for the record, I had no reason to leave other than the fact that I had no reason to stay. No ties whatsoever, you guys hated anyone who wasnt a hardcorp dexxer.)

My point is, this is always changing, and maybe we didnt as much, maybe we got a lil smarter, but even back then we were stuck in our ways. This place is what we make of it...

We can change it...

thats why i didnt stay away those years ago, cuz I helped make this place, any one of us can change it for the better or dash it all to pieces again, and we will again, trust me. Yea, we always remember where we were 5 years ago, but I think we all just need to remember where we are now.

(And if this place did become super popular, I dont think that would change us, we'd create a staff only forum and tear each other apart there. )

Last edited by Plain Old Jane : 06-13-2005 at 10:40 PM.
Plain Old Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 11:47 PM   #62
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
*skim *skim *skim *skim hex i envy you *blah *blah *blah something about change.. ok, got it.
heX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 08:52 AM   #63
teensupernothing

teensupernothing is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to teensupernothing
this is more or less the first time i've stumbled into this post. i kinda wish i hadn't but i did, and as drawn-out as it was i read it through.

okay. so here's what i have to say. i don't want to be hated, but honestly if i am it really dosen't matter. i'm kinda used to it.

i don't know if really any of you know what it's like to not have real friends simply beacuse you work too hard to have time for them. i don't know if you know what it's like to live the way i've lived my entire life, i'm young yes... i'll be 17 on the 21st. BUT i've lived through more shit than most of you have at whatever ages you are now. it's not easy, at all, to have to grow up too fast. at first i grew up fast because i had to catch up with my body, then my entire life got turned upside down by terrible parents. i know that sometimes i go off a little on personal life... but i don't really have anybody near me to do it to.

i've even considered some of you friends. i sent zach a fucking GBA SP and super mario brothers 3 for the secret santa thing, and what did i get from my secret santa? nothing. i'm not complaing about that, i'm just saying, i do care about quite a bit about alot of you.

i don't fully understand what some of you have against me... but whatever, if you have something to say, say it to me, screenname is teensupernothing, and i'm online a pretty decent amount.

i'm not going to europe until the 25th, btw. i'm still in school now.

i have no idea what else i can say.

if you guys really hate me THAT much, ban me i guess.
teensupernothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 09:16 AM   #64
testtubebaby

testtubebaby is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by teensupernothing
BUT i've lived through more shit than most of you have at whatever ages you are now.
don't assume... just because you don't read about it and/or we don't post about it on a public forum doesn't mean that many of us haven't been through horrible atrocities as well.
testtubebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 09:40 AM   #65
teensupernothing

teensupernothing is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to teensupernothing
okay, sorry, i shouldn't have assumed. but the probability of anybody else here having an abusive father (sexually physically and emotionally) a physically and emotionally abusive mother, and pretty much having to support yourself from the age of 15, yes, actually support myself, as in my parents pay for nothing, not food, not anything, not even shelter/ healthcare. i pay rent, and everything else. i dunno it just seems like a pretty damn safe assumption.

but you are right, i was wrong to assume.
teensupernothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 12:21 PM   #66
Mr Biglesworth

Mr Biglesworth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mr Biglesworth
I sure as hell have had a cakewalk in my life so far, and I know a hell of alot of other people who have too.
Mr Biglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 02:36 PM   #67
GT2000
Playing God @ Your Xpense

GT2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to GT2000
Man, this thread blew the fuck up didn't it? I'll read the entire thing later, bit busy at the moment, but I caught a couple posts and figured I'd repsond a little at least.

Thanks for the good words Jess & Colin. I just haven't had the time/energy to really read all these new posts, though, I am happy to see a little more activity on here of late, even if half of it is bitching
Old 06-14-2005, 07:15 PM   #68
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

I've changed my mind, the only way to fix it is massive orgy. Everybody meet in my back yard at 11, i already have the tarp and oils set up.
Old 06-14-2005, 09:31 PM   #69
raublekick

raublekick is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to raublekick
Back on the pile!
Old 06-14-2005, 11:33 PM   #70
sharkz

sharkz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by raublekick
Back on the pile!
DURK UHR DURR
sharkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 10:06 AM   #71
Cid

Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cid Send a message via Yahoo to Cid
Man...why I never come here is beyond me. I so wish I could back in time and take part in this epic post. There were so many times, while reading it, that I wanted to be like "yeah, fuck you!"...but it would be so irrelevant at this stage.

Nice job guys. Jep, quit being a girl!
Old 06-17-2005, 10:18 AM   #72
Cid

Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cid Send a message via Yahoo to Cid
Oh, and for what it's worth, I think Stormy's new 'tude kicks some ass. People who can't speak their mind make me ill.
Old 06-17-2005, 04:15 PM   #73
raditz

raditz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to raditz
well yeah cid, i started all this shit just for you. happy birthday
raditz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 07:35 PM   #74
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

people who dont speak their mind make ME ill too! Why cant everyone just admit that they're hopelessly in love with me, its rediculous.