TheTestTube.com  

Go Back   TheTestTube.com > TTT > Miscellaneous
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Miscellaneous Insert random jibba-jabba here.

Old 04-28-2005, 12:24 PM   #1
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
Non-smoothosity

Just saw a topic of the same name on SA and thought it'd be racious to read your non smoothness as a young person, I'll go first.

its sophomore year of HS, at this time, I have absolutely 0 social skill with dating, I'm relatively goth-punk at the time and I'm in Chemistry.

Half way through the year a new girl comes into a class, her name is kelly and shes as punky as I am, with BRIGHT red hair, which floats meh boat.
I caught her staring at me once or twice during the first class and decided to try being nice, so after class, she hangs around. I introduce myself and say Hi my name is whatever, welcome to class. She says Hi I'm kelly, I have to run, but its nice meeting ya, and she leaves taking an extra moment to look back at me which I found wierd since at this time, in addition to the complete social retardation, I couldnt understand how anyone could like me, which still plagues me to this day, but I try not to think about it as much.

after the weekend, I'm in the office in the morning paying up for some manner of chemistry material I dropped, and I look at the clock out the corner of my eye and I catch her reflection in my sunglasses looking at... my bum?!

I smile and say, "Hi Kelly" and turn to walk out seeing her face kinda redden. So far, inadvertantly smooth, I thought it was more funny than... the fact that it had potential.

After class that day I go to my locker and she follows me, I start digging through the not organized at all locker looking for a bag of.... oregano... ::wily eyes::

as I lean down she says to me, "you know, I ---- - ---sh -- -ou?" was all I heard, I snap back up feeling dumb for having missed the question, "What?" I stammer out.

She says never mind and walks away, we never spoke to eachother about it again.

"you know I have a crush on you?" is what she said I later discerned from memory.

frikkin idiot...
Old 04-29-2005, 02:09 AM   #2
Mike

Mike is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mike
This post is too long... and I don't really have a story, because I've been dating a girl for like 2 and a half years and I don't remember much further back than that on anything that I really care about.

There's a girl who I like and often imagine myself having sex with ... who;s in one of my classes, and at the end of the semester, we do these professor evaluations, and then one of the students has to bring them to this one room on campus. I offered to because I was going over there, and she did... but the professor gave it to her, but neither of us were sure if we were going to take it. So, after, I ask her "Do you want to take it over, or do you want me to?" ... and she's like "well, I have to go over to this other building first, but why don't you walk with me and then we'll both take it over?" and I was like "Uhh ... whatever ... you can take it" (as I was looking for just one or the other) and I turned around to leave the room and walked into the trash can. It made a scene, she laughed ... and yeah.

Well, she called me tonight asking me to go out with her while my girlfriend was in the room. This would usually be cool, though, sort of weird ... but I found out this week, randomly, that this girl has a lot of weird sexual problems with people. Usually, when I get these minor crushes on girls, there for girls that wouldn't want me, so even though I have a girlfriend and I'd never do anything with them, there'd be no chance ... so it's an afternoon fantasy. But ... this one, who's the best looking of all of them, I find out through a few people, wants to fuck me... though, apparently, she wants to fuck just about anybody... BUt still, it's rare that very attractive girls are interested in just a sexual fare with me. This is partly because I've been in relationship for like ... 2 and a half years ... and so I don't really have relationships with girls with a sexual pretext anymore.

Eh ... it was weird.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 10:32 AM   #3
testtubebaby

testtubebaby is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
BUt still, it's rare that very attractive girls are interested in just a sexual fare with me. This is partly because I've been in relationship for like ... 2 and a half years ... and so I don't really have relationships with girls with a sexual pretext anymore.

Eh ... it was weird.

you can do it!
testtubebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 12:42 AM   #4
thecreeper
Administrator

thecreeper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thecreeper
my current girlfriend was the only person to date who has ever really found me attractive.

i liked 2 girls in high school, and the one was pretty much using me as a ride home (though we were good friends too) and the other had a psychotic dad and pretty much killed any chance of even being her friend outside of school.

those were awkward and shitty years for me, and somehow i came out of it with a 3 year relationship.
Old 05-07-2005, 01:45 AM   #5
Mr Biglesworth

Mr Biglesworth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mr Biglesworth
Ahh... When I....

AHH IT'S TOO EMBARRASSING!

goodnight!
Mr Biglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 05:46 AM   #6
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
YOU TEASE!

you will pay, I have secretly replaced your blood with folgers coffee, let us see if you notice the difference!