TheTestTube.com  

Go Back   TheTestTube.com > TTT > Miscellaneous
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Miscellaneous Insert random jibba-jabba here.

Old 03-22-2006, 04:07 PM   #41
Torre82
Stormy wants to do Hex

Torre82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Naw. I'm a girl. A BUTCH girl. Pay no attention while I indulge my lesbianic tendencies.

Just because I act like a rapist doesnt mean I AM a rapist.
Torre82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 04:36 PM   #42
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
here I am!

Sex, fucking, or making love.

fucking is just like masturbating with another person, cuz theres no other point to fucking than getting off.

sex is an intimate act that binds people together, it involves feelings and intense emotions. I would say this is more of an act between two people in a relationship. It sort of strengthens a bond, preparing it for long term relationship ties. A lot of feelings and thoughts can be conveyed during sex.

Making love is far more intense than sex, and infinitly moreso than just fucking. There are actually different chemical levels of hormones that glands in the brain produce for different states of binding between two people. When you see someone and you just feel giddy around them, when you're with someone and you cant wait til you two are alone together, when you're 35 and the thought of being without your spouse makes you feel pain. Those are all different influences from these hormones. Making love is like forging those long term ones. Its intense and beautiful and impossible for some people to do.

(for more info on those hormones, get me on aim, ill send you Bill Nye's new series Eyes of Nye on Sex)

Sex (in the broad sense of intercourse) between two women is basically one of these three. i would say intense intimacy and mutual pleasing would be a genuine sign of sex between two women. It involves those ethereal kinds of things like thoughts and feelings because thats where most of the libido is in women and to a statistically lesser degree in men. To account for fucking, i would definitly say theres a physical aspect to it, nerves and clits and stuff.

in summation: i would say feelings of intimacy and physical pleasing entail sex betwixt two women. barring that, you dont need a cock to fuck someone.

Disclaimer: IMHO

Last edited by Plain Old Jane : 03-22-2006 at 04:38 PM.
Plain Old Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:00 PM   #43
Mike

Mike is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mike
I am not tollerant of gay people
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:21 PM   #44
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plain Old Jane
here I am!

Sex, fucking, or making love.

fucking is just like masturbating with another person, cuz theres no other point to fucking than getting off.

sex is an intimate act that binds people together, it involves feelings and intense emotions. I would say this is more of an act between two people in a relationship. It sort of strengthens a bond, preparing it for long term relationship ties. A lot of feelings and thoughts can be conveyed during sex.

Making love is far more intense than sex, and infinitly moreso than just fucking. There are actually different chemical levels of hormones that glands in the brain produce for different states of binding between two people. When you see someone and you just feel giddy around them, when you're with someone and you cant wait til you two are alone together, when you're 35 and the thought of being without your spouse makes you feel pain. Those are all different influences from these hormones. Making love is like forging those long term ones. Its intense and beautiful and impossible for some people to do.

(for more info on those hormones, get me on aim, ill send you Bill Nye's new series Eyes of Nye on Sex)

Sex (in the broad sense of intercourse) between two women is basically one of these three. i would say intense intimacy and mutual pleasing would be a genuine sign of sex between two women. It involves those ethereal kinds of things like thoughts and feelings because thats where most of the libido is in women and to a statistically lesser degree in men. To account for fucking, i would definitly say theres a physical aspect to it, nerves and clits and stuff.

in summation: i would say feelings of intimacy and physical pleasing entail sex betwixt two women. barring that, you dont need a cock to fuck someone.

Disclaimer: IMHO
the master of all things having to do with sex.. i guess you become fairly opiniated when you yourself dont know what the fuck is going on below your waist.
heX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 11:39 PM   #45
Liss
hex can see my boobs

Liss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Liss
at least he gave a more legit viewpoint than "you're a dyke" eh, hexiepoo?
Liss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 12:13 AM   #46
malta

malta is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to malta
hoes, take off your clothes
hoes, get naked
malta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 11:53 AM   #47
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liss
at least he gave a more legit viewpoint than "you're a dyke" eh, hexiepoo?
as far as i can tell in the years youve been here youve never made an attempt to have sex with one male here. i mean a real attempt not a half-ass one. since we are all so attractive it brought me to one conclusion...

if the shoe fits, youre a dyke.

Last edited by heX : 03-23-2006 at 05:13 PM.
heX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 03:44 PM   #48
johnny

johnny is on a distinguished road
the dyke shoe.
johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 09:03 PM   #49
Torre82
Stormy wants to do Hex

Torre82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dyke is more fun to say than fag.

Dyke shoe... fag shoe..

Dykeface... faghat..

We're gonna make a dyke on that hill. Pass me a fag, willya?

Hm. I know I like this topic. Its dykey.

Just because I act like a rapist doesnt mean I AM a rapist.
Torre82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 11:20 PM   #50
squirrels2nuts

squirrels2nuts is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to squirrels2nuts Send a message via AIM to squirrels2nuts
:P<
squirrels2nuts is offline   Reply With Quote