TheTestTube.com  

Go Back   TheTestTube.com > TTT > Miscellaneous
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Miscellaneous Insert random jibba-jabba here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2005, 12:38 AM   #1
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
guess what sluts part II: the new batch

okay, I'm gonna pull the "whoa there, not so fast jep" thing except on you creepa. First of all, half of what I post are genuine articles that get posted on the main page, half of the other posts lately are retarded because I'm excited about getting into the college I've wanted to go to since I wanted to go to college. second of all, this is the fucking internet okay? I'm not required to act like anything, and you'll notice I havent called anyone a fucking loser or called anybody retarded in a VERY long time, I try to hear everyones voice and affirm their opinions, but when I express mine, everyones like, "uh oh, you got the fag in a dress to talk again, stfu, jep." I'm sure others on here have felt the same way. But closing a topic to placate your ego because you DONT WANT RETARDED POSTS on an internet forum, creeper, is the dumbest fucking thing you've ever done.

Realize where the fuck you are, this is not a popular site, and if new members are smart, they'll act like fools too, thats the only thing thats gonna break the tide of insessant bickering you seem to hate so much that only exists in abundance in targets like me, or fucking rad, or whoever the hell else you're PMSing at today. and I thought _I_ was the fucking pussy.

(and you'll notice I didnt pull one of those "power trip" bits either, cuz I dont think you're on a power trip, I believe your feelings of dispair (i think thats what your feeling) about the site is genuine, but you are definitly going the wrong way if you think you can make us happy and playful by calling us retarded fuckers and closing topics that irk you. fucking dont click em, or pm me and tell me you dont think my topics are helping, but dont you dare tell me all my posts are retarded when its me gt and the good evil crew whose making articles here.)