TheTestTube.com  

Go Back   TheTestTube.com > TTT > Miscellaneous
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Miscellaneous Insert random jibba-jabba here.

Old 06-12-2005, 12:38 AM   #1
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
guess what sluts part II: the new batch

okay, I'm gonna pull the "whoa there, not so fast jep" thing except on you creepa. First of all, half of what I post are genuine articles that get posted on the main page, half of the other posts lately are retarded because I'm excited about getting into the college I've wanted to go to since I wanted to go to college. second of all, this is the fucking internet okay? I'm not required to act like anything, and you'll notice I havent called anyone a fucking loser or called anybody retarded in a VERY long time, I try to hear everyones voice and affirm their opinions, but when I express mine, everyones like, "uh oh, you got the fag in a dress to talk again, stfu, jep." I'm sure others on here have felt the same way. But closing a topic to placate your ego because you DONT WANT RETARDED POSTS on an internet forum, creeper, is the dumbest fucking thing you've ever done.

Realize where the fuck you are, this is not a popular site, and if new members are smart, they'll act like fools too, thats the only thing thats gonna break the tide of insessant bickering you seem to hate so much that only exists in abundance in targets like me, or fucking rad, or whoever the hell else you're PMSing at today. and I thought _I_ was the fucking pussy.

(and you'll notice I didnt pull one of those "power trip" bits either, cuz I dont think you're on a power trip, I believe your feelings of dispair (i think thats what your feeling) about the site is genuine, but you are definitly going the wrong way if you think you can make us happy and playful by calling us retarded fuckers and closing topics that irk you. fucking dont click em, or pm me and tell me you dont think my topics are helping, but dont you dare tell me all my posts are retarded when its me gt and the good evil crew whose making articles here.)
Old 06-12-2005, 01:05 AM   #2
thecreeper
Administrator

thecreeper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thecreeper
Donnie made me an admin, and if you don't like the way i do things, talk to him about it. i've had enough of your bullshit, i'm not "PMS"ing, i'm being a rational person and calling you on being an asshole, and Brandon too for that matter. I closed it because the thread was going nowhere and no one wants to read the word fuck 1000 times. it's reopened because apparently i'm the worst person in the world for stopping what was quickly turning into a hateful thread (i closed it because of Brandon, not you btw).

also, your main page posts have been fine, but your posts here have been really immature lately. you pulled a LOT of shit out of your ass in this post which you insinuated from what i wrote.

and perhaps we have different perceptions of what this place means to ourselves, because personally i respect a lot of people here and i am an admin for a reason. if i feel something should be closed because it is not beneficial to the community, i will close it. and if you think that i'm gonna let you act like a retard, you're sorely mistaken. you're not dumb, don't act like it.

if you have anything else to say to me, PM it or IM me, i don't want any more of your bitchy bullshit directed at me on the boards.

-Zach

Last edited by thecreeper : 06-12-2005 at 01:30 AM.
thecreeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 02:56 AM   #3
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
i think this is the first time i agree with jep. i know it sounds weird but he is completely right here zach. "uh oh, you got the fag in a dress to talk again, stfu, jep". the first smart thing hes said in weeks.

jep may not be allowed to act stupid becuase you know hes not, but we all know i am. so yeah.... oh and i found a better way to do this... FUCK x 1000 do the math it totally works.
heX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 04:23 AM   #4
raditz

raditz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to raditz
I do not think jep is a fag, i do not think jep is a lesbian in a guys body, i do not think there is anything mentally wrong with jep. i think jep is a baby who wants attention and ever since you've been to this board, it's made me and several others not care to post anymore.

Zach is my friend, and i agree with his actions. I don't mind him being mad at me for the way i've been acting, it's what he has to do. i'm sorry creep.

I don't know how somebody like you got in here anyway, we used to flame noobies all the time and would leave, half of them were probably actually cool ppl. figures when we decide to stop, you show up. we gave you a chance, and for some unknown reason you were even made a mod of the general forum. before jep was here, the bored wasn't the best thing since sliced bread, but we had conversations and posts that were interesting. since jep's been here, you try to post one serious topic and the very first response is soemthing completely retarded and off the subject. the top 5 posts always have to be started by jep, jep has to have the last post on every thread.

so in closing, jep, if you don't like how the ppl in charge do things around here, fucking leave, and i know i'm not just speaking for myself, but i don't like you and i know the board will be something decent once you're gone. i seriously don't know how you've made it this long without getting banned.

Last edited by raditz : 06-12-2005 at 04:26 AM.
raditz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 09:53 AM   #5
johnny

johnny is on a distinguished road
eh, i don't really get why you only seem to be annoyed with jep, rad. i post stupid off-topic things too, but it's no big deal. just put jep on your ignore list and quit being such a suck.
johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 11:55 AM   #6
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Stormy is on a distinguished road
The Internet doesn't mean anarchy, Jep. If we all went around posting whatever the hell we wanted, we'd all get shit for being annoying.

Quote:
i think jep is a baby who wants attention and ever since you've been to this board, it's made me and several others not care to post anymore.
I would say it's more his more attention-hungry sidekick, and her acceptance, which has made me stop posting.
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote