TheTestTube.com  

Go Back   TheTestTube.com > TTT > Miscellaneous
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Miscellaneous Insert random jibba-jabba here.

Old 12-27-2006, 04:15 PM   #601
Liss
hex can see my boobs

Liss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Liss
I have the worst hangover I have had in YEARS. 1. a stomach that had been empty for 10 hours. 2. Fantastically overly-generous bartenders. 3. Mass consumption of miller lite, blue moon, and many many absolut based drinks. And 4. cameras. = All-night puking, with video documentation and the worst headache/nausea/dizziness/fatigue combination ever.

I also fell down at the bar, took tons of embarrassing pictures, and slurred at strangers.
Liss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 05:21 PM   #602
Optimus Funk

Optimus Funk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Optimus Funk
Your like the younger sister I wish I had...

"MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK, BERSERKER!,
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MAKING FUCK?, BERSERKER!"
Optimus Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 02:39 AM   #603
squirrels2nuts

squirrels2nuts is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to squirrels2nuts Send a message via AIM to squirrels2nuts
oh fuck my friend puked all over my back seat and the side of my car! goddamnit! fuck! shit! ohhhh god it smells like sausage in my car! FUCK!
squirrels2nuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:47 AM   #604
Liss
hex can see my boobs

Liss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Liss
drunk. no. buzzed. and mainly, pissed off that i am home. since when do 8 friends go to the flora-bama bar, with a sweet ass live band and flowing pitchers, leave to switch bars, and very suddenly punk the fuck out and go home? I am apparently the only person with any energy on this island, i only have 3 more days here, and i suddenly just realized that my solution for this (bitching on ttt) sucks. fuck this shit, im going back out on my own.
Liss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 01:53 AM   #605
squirrels2nuts

Send a message via ICQ to squirrels2nuts Send a message via AIM to squirrels2nuts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liss
drunk. no. buzzed. and mainly, pissed off that i am home. since when do 8 friends go to the flora-bama bar, with a sweet ass live band and flowing pitchers, leave to switch bars, and very suddenly punk the fuck out and go home? I am apparently the only person with any energy on this island, i only have 3 more days here, and i suddenly just realized that my solution for this (bitching on ttt) sucks. fuck this shit, im going back out on my own.
why dont you blog about it? geez
Old 12-30-2006, 03:19 AM   #606
Optimus Funk

Quote:
Wow....You need to not get so angry. Now to find out what the hell I punched that broke, and then caused my and to bleed so god damn much! I sutured myself too! Eat that doctor Small!, and again, dont drink any get angry I dont even do that, and I drink ALOT, alot, ALOT, aloT

Old 12-30-2006, 03:20 PM   #607
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Stormy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Shhh, don't listen to them. I can understand your frustration.
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 01:44 AM   #608
Optimus Funk

Stomry shouldnt you be focusing on things more important like Last of the some northeastern indian tribe. Also, I feel bad I have been drunk these [ast 4 nights before news years, I didnt want to tonight bue I was dragged along on anopther missadventure. Alos last night I was told by some woman on the street that and I quote " You walk, Like I feel" what does that mean?!!!!!!????!?!?!**&%^

Old 12-31-2006, 01:46 AM   #609
Optimus Funk

Dammit I didn't return my movie on time again!, Though it was a freaky ass movie, and disturbing and alot, everyone should see Pan's Labrynith, awesomenessity abounds. American Haunting is the movie I rented and have yet to return, which sucks cause I did only watch it once....

Old 12-31-2006, 02:03 AM   #610
Marshall

Marshall is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Marshall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Funk
Wow....You need to not get so angry. Now to find out what the hell I punched that broke, and then caused my and to bleed so god damn much! I sutured myself too! Eat that doctor Small!, and again, dont drink any get angry I dont even do that, and I drink ALOT, alot, ALOT, aloT
It was a fire alarm in a parking deck. It was red... so it made you angry. I was on the phone with someone while you did it and I could hear you in the background.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 03:24 AM   #611
Optimus Funk

Well it was red...

Old 12-31-2006, 12:04 PM   #612
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Quote:
Dammit I didn't return my movie on time again!, Though it was a freaky ass movie, and disturbing and alot, everyone should see Pan's Labrynith, awesomenessity abounds. American Haunting is the movie I rented and have yet to return, which sucks cause I did only watch it once....
Surprisingly, this movie is on my "to see" list.

Slant magazine wrote a nice review of it: http://www.slantmagazine.com/film/fi...ew.asp?ID=2497
Old 01-01-2007, 01:04 PM   #613
raublekick

raublekick is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to raublekick
i think i turned into optimus for a while last night, what with the public urination and vomiting.
Old 01-01-2007, 01:10 PM   #614
Optimus Funk

champagne?

Old 01-03-2007, 11:29 PM   #615
squirrels2nuts

Quote:
champagne?
Old 01-06-2007, 10:36 PM   #616
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Despite my immune system, I have... succumbed. Welcome to me, oh authentic plumb schnapps.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:45 AM   #617
squirrels2nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy
Despite my immune system, I have... succumbed. Welcome to me, oh authentic plumb schnapps.
plumbing schnapps?
Old 01-07-2007, 05:03 PM   #618
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Plum.
Old 01-13-2007, 12:15 AM   #619
johnny

johnny is on a distinguished road
jesus h christ. so before i left fpr a night of partying down earlier this evening, i put my blue box full of recl;ycleables out (i have night-time pick up of garbage/recycling on my street) and when i got home.. by recycle box has been punked!!! MOTHERINGFUCK! last winter i had somet roubles where one of my neighbourhs across the street kept taking my recycle box on recycle night (friday night) so i would have to steal it back under the cover of darkness on the following friday night

but now i have had enough. when i moved to my apartment, i went to the hardware store up the street and bought a blue box for myself.. it's not expensive.. $15 or something.. but still! i bought it for myself to put my recyucling out in so the recycleing guys can pick it up and recycle it. and for what? so my; fshithead neighbours can rip it off late on a friday night after it has been empited? i'm done with recycling. i care about the environment, but if other assholes are going to steal my blue box and totally fuck up my efforts to recycle things, then fuck it

next friday i'm going to stake out the my street and go on a huhnt for my blue box.. and when i find it, the thief is going to have some pretty big problems on their hands

FUCKF
johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 02:56 AM   #620
Mr Biglesworth

Mr Biglesworth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mr Biglesworth
was my friend's birthday and he brought us to the strip club. i honestly feel really conflicted about going, and the whole experience. It's very very very full of social justice/discourse/feminist thoughts, and an exhibit of sexuality, power, manhood, and money. sometimes i feel ashamed that i'm participating in this display of women degrading themselves this way, participating in a very old chauvanistic tradition based on a (I think it's called phallocentrism) social fact of male economic power. but then i realize this is a form of puritanism, by seeing it as women degrading themselves, being turned into objects for the male gaze, being hit on and having their ass slapped, whoring out their breasts for $10. Rather, these are women that are very shrewdly playing a system slanted against them, always maintaining control on stage and among the crowd. But the brute reality of it is also somewhat shocking. Justin's sister paid for him to have a table dance when we got there, so this girl came over and sits at our table... she's young, our age, fairly cute... someone that if you knew personally you'd say 'oh don't you love her, she's so cute'. but the conversation you have with her falls along certain lines... she maintains the role of the sex object... it was risky for a moment, it almost seemed like we were chatting with a normal girl, which would have made the reality of it too uncomfortably real. She stood up and took her clothes off, and started dancing around. The script of the experience covers the strange fact of the situation - we don't know her, she doesn't know us, but she approaches a bunch of strangers (which can be a very awkward experience) and makes a few rounds of interactions, then takes her clothes off right in front of us and starts moving around (also a potentially awkward experience)... bending over, shaking her ass in our faces as we sit stoically with our beers staring at her. And as I sat there next to justin, with her ass in my face, the reality of it was too much... this was a girl, probably a student, getting naked in front of me. For all intents and purposes i was cheating on my girlfriend, in a sense. and yet this is something which is (fairly) easy for me to do... to walk in here and have this experience.
just some drunken thoughts.

Last edited by Mr Biglesworth : 01-21-2007 at 02:58 AM.
Mr Biglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote