TheTestTube.com  

Go Back   TheTestTube.com > TTT > Miscellaneous
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Miscellaneous Insert random jibba-jabba here.

Old 06-12-2005, 12:38 AM   #1
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
guess what sluts part II: the new batch

okay, I'm gonna pull the "whoa there, not so fast jep" thing except on you creepa. First of all, half of what I post are genuine articles that get posted on the main page, half of the other posts lately are retarded because I'm excited about getting into the college I've wanted to go to since I wanted to go to college. second of all, this is the fucking internet okay? I'm not required to act like anything, and you'll notice I havent called anyone a fucking loser or called anybody retarded in a VERY long time, I try to hear everyones voice and affirm their opinions, but when I express mine, everyones like, "uh oh, you got the fag in a dress to talk again, stfu, jep." I'm sure others on here have felt the same way. But closing a topic to placate your ego because you DONT WANT RETARDED POSTS on an internet forum, creeper, is the dumbest fucking thing you've ever done.

Realize where the fuck you are, this is not a popular site, and if new members are smart, they'll act like fools too, thats the only thing thats gonna break the tide of insessant bickering you seem to hate so much that only exists in abundance in targets like me, or fucking rad, or whoever the hell else you're PMSing at today. and I thought _I_ was the fucking pussy.

(and you'll notice I didnt pull one of those "power trip" bits either, cuz I dont think you're on a power trip, I believe your feelings of dispair (i think thats what your feeling) about the site is genuine, but you are definitly going the wrong way if you think you can make us happy and playful by calling us retarded fuckers and closing topics that irk you. fucking dont click em, or pm me and tell me you dont think my topics are helping, but dont you dare tell me all my posts are retarded when its me gt and the good evil crew whose making articles here.)
Old 06-12-2005, 01:05 AM   #2
thecreeper
Administrator

thecreeper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thecreeper
Donnie made me an admin, and if you don't like the way i do things, talk to him about it. i've had enough of your bullshit, i'm not "PMS"ing, i'm being a rational person and calling you on being an asshole, and Brandon too for that matter. I closed it because the thread was going nowhere and no one wants to read the word fuck 1000 times. it's reopened because apparently i'm the worst person in the world for stopping what was quickly turning into a hateful thread (i closed it because of Brandon, not you btw).

also, your main page posts have been fine, but your posts here have been really immature lately. you pulled a LOT of shit out of your ass in this post which you insinuated from what i wrote.

and perhaps we have different perceptions of what this place means to ourselves, because personally i respect a lot of people here and i am an admin for a reason. if i feel something should be closed because it is not beneficial to the community, i will close it. and if you think that i'm gonna let you act like a retard, you're sorely mistaken. you're not dumb, don't act like it.

if you have anything else to say to me, PM it or IM me, i don't want any more of your bitchy bullshit directed at me on the boards.

-Zach

Last edited by thecreeper : 06-12-2005 at 01:30 AM.
thecreeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 02:56 AM   #3
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
i think this is the first time i agree with jep. i know it sounds weird but he is completely right here zach. "uh oh, you got the fag in a dress to talk again, stfu, jep". the first smart thing hes said in weeks.

jep may not be allowed to act stupid becuase you know hes not, but we all know i am. so yeah.... oh and i found a better way to do this... FUCK x 1000 do the math it totally works.
heX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 04:23 AM   #4
raditz

raditz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to raditz
I do not think jep is a fag, i do not think jep is a lesbian in a guys body, i do not think there is anything mentally wrong with jep. i think jep is a baby who wants attention and ever since you've been to this board, it's made me and several others not care to post anymore.

Zach is my friend, and i agree with his actions. I don't mind him being mad at me for the way i've been acting, it's what he has to do. i'm sorry creep.

I don't know how somebody like you got in here anyway, we used to flame noobies all the time and would leave, half of them were probably actually cool ppl. figures when we decide to stop, you show up. we gave you a chance, and for some unknown reason you were even made a mod of the general forum. before jep was here, the bored wasn't the best thing since sliced bread, but we had conversations and posts that were interesting. since jep's been here, you try to post one serious topic and the very first response is soemthing completely retarded and off the subject. the top 5 posts always have to be started by jep, jep has to have the last post on every thread.

so in closing, jep, if you don't like how the ppl in charge do things around here, fucking leave, and i know i'm not just speaking for myself, but i don't like you and i know the board will be something decent once you're gone. i seriously don't know how you've made it this long without getting banned.

Last edited by raditz : 06-12-2005 at 04:26 AM.
raditz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 09:53 AM   #5
johnny

johnny is on a distinguished road
eh, i don't really get why you only seem to be annoyed with jep, rad. i post stupid off-topic things too, but it's no big deal. just put jep on your ignore list and quit being such a suck.
johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 11:55 AM   #6
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Stormy is on a distinguished road
The Internet doesn't mean anarchy, Jep. If we all went around posting whatever the hell we wanted, we'd all get shit for being annoying.

Quote:
i think jep is a baby who wants attention and ever since you've been to this board, it's made me and several others not care to post anymore.
I would say it's more his more attention-hungry sidekick, and her acceptance, which has made me stop posting.
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 12:50 PM   #7
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy
The Internet doesn't mean anarchy, Jep. If we all went around posting whatever the hell we wanted, we'd all get shit for being annoying.
have you ever been to something awful forums? or the friend society forums, or the penny arcade forums, or and game spot or game faq forums? it is frikkin anarchy, and people dont get shit because everyone else is doing it too, and they're having fun. Believe or not, we're all allowed to have fun, with mild bouts of seriousness in between, not the otherway around, thats not really how the internet appears to work.

Quote:
I would say it's more his more attention-hungry sidekick, and her acceptance, which has made me stop posting.
she doesnt post here anymore anyway, shes off in europe for the summer and she didnt post more than 10 times a month when she was here.
I would have guess it was a lack of anything to relate to in the content or something like that, but I could be wrong. If you feel you want to start adding content relevant, you can most certainly do so, and we'd prolly follow suit.

Quote:
figures when we decide to stop, you show up. we gave you a chance, and for some unknown reason you were even made a mod of the general forum.
actually, you didnt stop, I was even banned arbitrarily by seph. but gt got mad cuz him and lild were acting a foo' for rizzle. I stuck around anyway, cuz I thought maybe I could learn something, and I did, from the level headed people like bigs, gt, cid, raub, peesexguy, and even mike on occasion, and I also learned that the only way to keep you guys from being dicks is call you on it. Being called an attention whore was an unfortunate side effect.

Quote:
before jep was here, the bored wasn't the best thing since sliced bread, but we had conversations and posts that were interesting.
bullshit, we had posts like what drugs are you taking, with interesting posts, with some high and mighty people, and some cool headed non druggies who were occasionally flamed for being close minded. We had the famous religion thread which always broke down into flame wars, and was repeatedly revived and reposted. we had posts on how someone injected windex into his cat to kill it cuz it had diabetes and actually put it in a trashbag while it was frightened for its life, i dont even remember if they said it was real, but it was memorable. there were the yearly topics from metalistar about how much he missed dex. When we had the main page up before TTB deleted it, and bigs gave up on it. We didnt have half the readership we do now. its mostly 20 reads, 18 reads, 30 reads, top one was 79 reads, our content now gets 80+ reads (some up to 150+) usually and for good reason, we usually post like college kids instead of stupid high school kids. And while we arent getting many forum members, thats not surprising at our development, when its only a few of us advertising ourselves.

Quote:
since jep's been here, you try to post one serious topic and the very first response is soemthing completely retarded and off the subject. the top 5 posts always have to be started by jep, jep has to have the last post on every thread.
creeper has more posts than me, retarded responses are something you should anticipate with a group like ours, not abhor. It should be a source of humor, not inner drama. I said this in the other topic but I'll say it again here, it seems like the most level headed person among us is sharkz.

and I didnt ask for your opinions on my gender, you fucks just seem to give it regardless, and to be honest I dont even want it nor do I care. I mentioned them in the other topics cuz they illistrate a point, that creeper acted a fool' just like any one of us in the past, he has rectified the situation amicably and I will now drop the topic and go back to being fun loving, chai drinking, and adding arbitrary fucks to conversations, adding relevent content, and forgetting to remove my signiture cuz I suck at life.

Last edited by Plain Old Jane : 06-12-2005 at 01:11 PM.
Plain Old Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 01:16 PM   #8
raditz

raditz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to raditz
"before jep was here" and then he rambles about the stupid stuff that followed him to the board... nice argument pal
raditz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 01:21 PM   #9
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Stormy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
have you ever been to something awful forums? or the friend society forums, or the penny arcade forums, or and game spot or game faq forums? it is frikkin anarchy, and people dont get shit because everyone else is doing it too, and they're having fun. Believe or not, we're all allowed to have fun, with mild bouts of seriousness in between, not the otherway around, thats not really how the internet appears to work.
I've known countless people to have been banned from SA forums, thanks--and I've posted and lurked (more). SA only feels like anarchy because of its massive following; I haven't been to the others, but I imagine it's the same way there.

With only, what, fifteen regular forumers, one would expect more order here than there. I still say, if you consider making stupid posts fun, that we create a "stupid posts subforum [name pending]" to separate the asinine from the "serious." I've seen it work before, as long as there is a healthy balance where people are posting. I would contribute to that forum joyfully.

Quote:
she doesnt post here anymore anyway, shes off in europe for the summer and she didnt post more than 10 times a month when she was here.
I would have guess it was a lack of anything to relate to in the content or something like that, but I could be wrong. If you feel you want to start adding content relevant, you can most certainly do so, and we'd prolly follow suit.
It's more that it was all merk-centric content. I'm not going to come online and babble about the great things I've got going for me or the nightmarish tragedy that has just happened to me; and if I do, it won't be every post I make. While I was once that way, I've since matured, and realize how fucking, not just annoying, but inane that stuff can get. I am not annoyed by her because she was raped by her father, or because she's really good at fencing, I'm annoyed at her because she expects all of us to fucking care about it. The way she spoke about herself, no matter the cirucmstances, had a certain element of bragging, or attention whoring--which takes it up a notch. And while I understand that a degree of the Internets' backbone is socialization on the level of talking about oneself and one's going-abouts offline, I also think that there should be a parallel amount of subject-centric content: thorough discussion of music, films, sports, food, insects, look at this flash game Ztolk made it's great, et cetera, in which the subject is not the self or derived from personal offline experience. I don't recall her using TTT as much more than a personal, open "hay guys guess what happened."

Quote:
and I didnt ask for your opinions on my gender, you fucks just seem to give it regardless, and to be honest I dont even want it nor do I care
While I know you're addressing all forumers, I don't think I've ever mentioned your gender in any derogatory way.

Last edited by Stormy : 06-12-2005 at 11:35 PM.
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 01:27 PM   #10
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

rad, the stuff i mentioned was in the month I joined the forum on the way back machine, it was all TTT-like before I got here.

you're not a fuck, stormy.
Old 06-12-2005, 01:29 PM   #11
thecreeper
Administrator

thecreeper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thecreeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plain Old Jane
and I didnt ask for your opinions on my gender, you fucks just seem to give it regardless, and to be honest I dont even want it nor do I care.
christ dude, no one mentioned it. get over yourself.
Old 06-12-2005, 02:58 PM   #12
testtubebaby

testtubebaby is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy
couldn't agree more... basically drove off Cid and you, and annoys the fuck out of me most of the time.
testtubebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 03:41 PM   #13
Jesse
Administrator

Jesse has disabled reputation
She really annoys me too. She'll post just about anything that happened in her day. I remember that big long post she had about moving into her basement, or some such jazz.

TTT isn't your blog.

This drama as of late has made for good reading. Got some decent threads going.
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 03:43 PM   #14
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Quote:
Originally Posted by testtubebaby
couldn't agree more... basically drove off Cid and you, and annoys the fuck out of me most of the time.
they made they're own desicions to leave. we have an ignore function.

and in response to creepers post, I'll just point to his inbox and post this as my official response.
Old 06-12-2005, 03:48 PM   #15
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
i personnally would want cid, rad and stormy 100 times over jep and sidekick
heX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 03:51 PM   #16
Jesse
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plain Old Jane
they made they're own desicions to leave. we have an ignore function.
But it really sucks to lose some good senior members on account of her mind-numbing posts.
Old 06-12-2005, 04:04 PM   #17
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

i agree but they obviously werent that attached if they didnt bother looking for the ignore button.
Old 06-12-2005, 04:19 PM   #18
Mr Biglesworth

Mr Biglesworth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mr Biglesworth
oh give me a break, i'm so sorry that all of your time and brain processes are so goddamn precious that you can't stand to be bothered by, heaven forbid, what's going on in a members life. Get off your high horses and recall the sniveling brats that you all were when this thing started. Now we're just stuck up and righteous people who don't even get along. chill, stop making issues, please
Mr Biglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 04:23 PM   #19
Jesse
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Biglesworth
oh give me a break, i'm so sorry that all of your time and brain processes are so goddamn precious that you can't stand to be bothered by, heaven forbid, what's going on in a members life. Get off your high horses and recall the sniveling brats that you all were when this thing started. Now we're just stuck up and righteous people who don't even get along. chill, stop making issues, please
Hmm. I suppose you're right. When GT posts about his job or something, I usually read the entire post, and all the replies. But when she posts about her day, I get annoyed. I guess I'm just an old, withered, biased member.

I'm in the wrong, I'll admit.
Old 06-12-2005, 07:26 PM   #20
testtubebaby

testtubebaby is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse
Hmm. I suppose you're right. When GT posts about his job or something, I usually read the entire post, and all the replies. But when she posts about her day, I get annoyed. I guess I'm just an old, withered, biased member.

I'm in the wrong, I'll admit.
I think the difference is that GT (and most of the rest of us) worked himself up from a person who we just associated with through video games (and other 'trivial' interests) and built up a common rapport with us through that. The difference between him and jep's friend is that we've known him for years on different levels, and he's become more than a person who we joke around with. A lot of us have been through many incarnations of this site, and we keep coming back because we have a special bond... basically we've sifted out the people who couldn't hack it and we're left with the people who we're really interested in associating with. and it goes beyond this, especially with Donnie, because he's the one who financially backs this operation out of the goodness of his heart... if for no other reason, we owe it to someone like that to give him our moral support, on top of which he's a good friend to all of us in many other ways.

Now the girl in question never tried to make herself part of the group. Instead, she did exactly what many other people here posted about: she used TTT as her personal blog and pedestal. So not only was it boring, it was unnecessary and annoying. Back this up with jep's support for her membership during a period when jep was not the most welcome of members (remember, there was a time when (s)he was even more vilified than now!) and you can see why she didn't come off smelling like roses for a lot of us. But who knows... she could end up pulling a Jesse if she decides to reassess what this board and its members expect of people who post here. But isn't she in college or something? She's probably already too set in her ways by now... tsk
testtubebaby is offline   Reply With Quote