TheTestTube.com  

Go Back   TheTestTube.com > TTTechnology > Computers
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Computers Ask about your system/software issues here, or discuss the latest in the field.

Old 05-07-2007, 04:32 PM   #1
Bomer

Bomer is on a distinguished road
Website help...

So, I run my band's website and I've kinda neglected it for a while so it's got a few problems. Some I can deal with and some I need help with. If anyone is interested in helping me out sometime I would be very grateful. Donnie helped me set the thing up (thanks again by the way) and I've done some things since then. One is the photo gallery I installed. It worked for a while but now I can't write to it. I figure my preferences are fucked up but don't really know how to go about fixing it.
Old 05-07-2007, 06:39 PM   #2
johnny

johnny is on a distinguished road
can you be a bit more specific about things..? aside from the photo gallery. is it html/css you need help with, server-side scripts (php, perl, etc.), graphics?

i may be able to lend a hand, but it kinda depends on a few things.
johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 06:50 PM   #3
Bomer

Bomer is on a distinguished road
Honestly, it just a little of this and a little of that. There are some things I would like for the site, some things could use some cleaning up, etc. I could actually use a little advice, so if you wanted to check out the site and give any input, I'm more than open to suggestions. One main thing the site lacks is a mailing list. I would like something that I could add people to without them having to approve it. I don't mind if it asks people to opt in when they put their own e-mail in but as an administrator I want to be able to add people from the written mailing list. If there is anything you think you could help with let me know. Thanks.