TheTestTube.com  

Go Back   TheTestTube.com > TTT > Miscellaneous
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Miscellaneous Insert random jibba-jabba here.

Old 04-12-2006, 12:09 PM   #1
teensupernothing

teensupernothing is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to teensupernothing
ooohhhh maaaann!!!

i got my liscense today. and i get my car tomorrow. a 1989 cadillac deville. hell yeah. so yeah, if you're rolling through jersey, watch yourself.
teensupernothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 12:13 PM   #2
squirrels2nuts

squirrels2nuts is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to squirrels2nuts Send a message via AIM to squirrels2nuts
too bad they dont make you spell license on the test.
squirrels2nuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 12:23 PM   #3
sneakdiss

sneakdiss is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sneakdiss
Ahahaha that was a hard one. Props and nice pick on your first car!
sneakdiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 12:52 PM   #4
raublekick

raublekick is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to raublekick
KS!

congrats on getting your license. the beginning of the end is now.
Old 04-12-2006, 01:22 PM   #5
Torre82
Stormy wants to do Hex

Torre82 is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought you've been driving for like, years. Like the beamer in Arizona. (I think it was AZ or NM)

Just because I act like a rapist doesnt mean I AM a rapist.
Torre82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 11:15 AM   #6
Cid

Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cid Send a message via Yahoo to Cid
You should buy a porshe with the money from sueing your dad...or whatever. I mean, aren't you a billionaire? Or something?

Oh, and congrats. But I would have just bought the license bureau.
Old 04-13-2006, 12:39 PM   #7
squirrels2nuts

squirrels2nuts is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to squirrels2nuts Send a message via AIM to squirrels2nuts
i hate the MTO (dmv)
first time they wouldnt let me drive cause i had no washerfluid and "dirt could fly at us and you cannot wipe" as the brown guy put it. then i couldnt find the place cause they moved it. fast forward a few years of not bothering to try again, just before my license expired, and they fuckin failed me for goin 75 in a 60, but i could see an 80 sign... i guess you have to pass them or something. thats $75 to redo the road test.
then $90 to get a new card and picture... then after i get it done, they send me some shit telling me to go do it like they want another $90 and it never happened. fucking shit pissin cunts. so the moral of the story is: dont give a fuck, it's more fun that way.
squirrels2nuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 12:51 PM   #8
sneakdiss

sneakdiss is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sneakdiss
I heard billionaire, how do I get on the payroll?
sneakdiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 02:16 PM   #9
Liss
hex can see my boobs

Liss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Liss
Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrels2nuts
i hate the MTO (dmv)
first time they wouldnt let me drive cause i had no washerfluid and "dirt could fly at us and you cannot wipe" as the brown guy put it. then i couldnt find the place cause they moved it. fast forward a few years of not bothering to try again, just before my license expired, and they fuckin failed me for goin 75 in a 60, but i could see an 80 sign... i guess you have to pass them or something. thats $75 to redo the road test.
then $90 to get a new card and picture... then after i get it done, they send me some shit telling me to go do it like they want another $90 and it never happened. fucking shit pissin cunts. so the moral of the story is: dont give a fuck, it's more fun that way.
Waaaay back when I was trying to get my license I had similar problems. My first time going, they wouldn't let me take the test because of the two and AND A HALF! inch strip of tint at the top of the window which had been standard when said honda was purchased and suddenly would obstruct my vision. This after waiting for two hours, mind you.

That was just the small home-town DMV, too. I got stuck in this local one here the other day trying to get my CA license, and I thought I had accidentally wandered into a free medical clinic with the masses of people and screaming babies. What a mess that was.
Liss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 07:21 PM   #10
johnny

johnny is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrels2nuts
i hate the MTO
the people who work for the mto must hate their lives so much. the people who conduct the road tests look for every little reason to fail drivers, it seems like.. and they wouldn't let me keep the radio on!
johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 01:41 PM   #11
Torre82
Stormy wants to do Hex

Torre82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah. Its like clinicals for nursing, or on the job training/testing.

In clinicals, you're expected to follow everything by the book. Dont step outta line or take any shortcuts. OR.. dont use your visor. Or the radio. or both feet.

In reality.. WTF?!?!? There isnt any time to check every last thing before you start. The radio has been a staple of a car since g_d knows when. Tinted this, add-on you bought from the store that, well frick. I've been driving for 10 years prior to today, already. Just hand over the stupid license and take it away from that kid who's doing 60 in front of me in his ricer between every light. Sheesh!

Just because I act like a rapist doesnt mean I AM a rapist.
Torre82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 07:34 PM   #12
teensupernothing

i drove in AZ yes, but not in nj really ever.

didn't get a better car cause i'd rather get an older, slightly beat-up car since i'm gonna pound it into the ground until august. then it gets sold or junked. then i got to college. then i won't need a car for a while. when i do... i'll probably buy another piece of crap because otherwise in teaneck it'll get stolen. after i graduate college i'll get a nice car, until then it's not worth it at all. and i'm not a billionare, just wealthier than most people are at my age. cant touch any of it until iturn 18, and i can't touch most of it until i'm 21.

ANYWAY

during the test, the woman had the meanest look on her face. and then she kept glaring and writing things down when i did stuff right. at the end i was sure i failed, then she handed me the clipboard and growled "you passed signed here." i was scared of her. still am. i think if i ever saw her again i'd run away, very quickly.
Old 04-15-2006, 05:54 AM   #13
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
when i took my test the lady was pretty nice she even told me what she marked off. she said i got marked off for two things, "driving with one hand, two times". when i turn the wheel i tend to use one hand and just spin the wheel around with the bottom of my palm rather than going hand over hand till i rotate the wheel all the way around. wich i always do, dont know why.

why is that even marked off? if i drive a stick how is it even possible to use two hands on the whell at all times?
heX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 10:19 AM   #14
teensupernothing

on the test you're not supposed to make one handed turns... but that's true, if you drive stick sometimes you have to. i dunno maybe she was just an idiot.