TheTestTube.com  

Go Back   TheTestTube.com > TTT > Miscellaneous
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Miscellaneous Insert random jibba-jabba here.

Old 06-12-2005, 01:15 AM   #1
raublekick

raublekick is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to raublekick
Is it seriously that bad?

No offense Zach, but I think you're being a bigger ass than Jep about this issue. I think Jep is one of the most sensible persons on TTT, he just lets loose every now and then.

What's good for the community is letting people be free to do what they want, and like Jep said, if there is a problem let the person know. Jep is one of the few people who contributes here, he deserves more than "You're a dick, thread closed". This is especially true since the first closed thread didn't even have anything wrong from Jep, and it was a genuine thread that he started.
Old 06-12-2005, 01:22 AM   #2
thecreeper
Administrator

thecreeper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thecreeper
fine, never say that i am not a man of the people. if these threads are so crucial to TTT, they're reopened. continue, by all means.
Old 06-12-2005, 01:30 AM   #3
raublekick

they aren't crucial, but it's wrong to only allow threads that are "beneficial" to the community. if someone makes a thread that's dumb, don't post in it, ignore it, let people bitch at each other in it, whatever.

this is exactly how the TTT has been since i joined, but it's calmed a lot. when i first joined almost every post jep made was responded to with a mention (negatively) about what he(she) is going through. and anytime jep tried to make a defense the mocking got worse. and jep is still here trying to help out. sure people may have been driven away from here, but the one person who i would think would be the first to be tired of the bullshit is still here because this is the fucking internet and it really doesn't matter.

we all want this site to succeed, but this sort of modding to mold the forums to an ideal is wrong to me. very wrong.
Old 06-12-2005, 01:38 AM   #4
Jesse
Administrator

Jesse has disabled reputation
I remember when it was me that everybody picked on ALL THE TIME.
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 01:39 AM   #5
thecreeper
Administrator

you also got banned a few times. then you grew up.
Old 06-12-2005, 02:45 AM   #6
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
jep contributes to this forums demise just great.
heX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 05:36 AM   #7
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
zat right, cancer boy?
Old 06-12-2005, 10:08 AM   #8
sharkz

sharkz is an unknown quantity at this point
hurray forum dramaaaaaaaa
sharkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 10:35 AM   #9
raublekick

yes, drama
Old 06-12-2005, 10:51 AM   #10
raditz

raditz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to raditz
i don't see why some of you are getting on creeps case. he's one of the ppl that's cared about this place enough to keep it alive. he's been a good member, and has been here since the begining. he deserves respect.

why not just ignore a post? well when somebody posts ignorant post after ignorant post and ignorant thread after ignorant thread, it's kinda hard to ignore it. meaningless shit drowns out anything sensible and meanwhile. jep deserves a short time ban at least, but no, let's yell at thecreeper instead, it's more of the pop thing to do to be anti-authority in this country anyways.
raditz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 11:18 AM   #11
testtubebaby

testtubebaby is on a distinguished road
know how a forum works? the stuff that is of no interest to anyone falls down the forum into obscurity, unless someone decides to revive it... so, so called pointless threads are only really pointless if they move down the topic list and are not heard of.

the more you complain about the threads in the threads, the longer they stick around and continue to annoy you.
testtubebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 11:59 AM   #12
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Stormy is on a distinguished road
Couldn't you make a subforum for retarded interwebs fun?
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 12:29 PM   #13
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

what exactly did I do to deserve a ban? was there something in the agreement we all didnt sign about acting a fool on the internet. numma 1, I dont start shit, its people like creeper and rad that start shit, if you wanna ban someone, ban yourselves, all you do is put others down. sure cid does it too, but at least he has the tact to make sense about the fuckers he makes fun of, and doesnt do it as often. And if you're going to ban someone for being annoying, ban rad too, coming back and saying you want dex back.
numma 2, he WAS being an asshole, I believe hes been dealing in the correct fashion since. I have no idea what the hell is wrong in relation to me, so far I've been a GOOD member of this forum, I've, for reasons beyond comprehension, been nice about the slights against me, I've posted real articles that actually attract readers, I've mentioned drugs once, which should be a good thing since more young people can relate to drugs than they can relate to the economical philosophy of post war soviet russia. I have been acting a fool, but again, this is the internet, i'm fucking allowed to act a fool every once in a while, its better than me flipping out about the obvious close mindedness of some members of this forum like I used to.

You really need some perspective on this, i only flipped out and called creeper on the topic closure cuz his ass did it to me and it makes sense here at least. (at least with mine, there was a direct conflict of interest between two parties that needed resolution outside the board. That and someones freedom was being decided in a new jersey court and we did not need that kind of ish.
me and someone else said fuck 1000x... ::frivolous arm gesture::
and wtf was that bit about it being cool and digging on creeper... wtf are you talking about... grrr, I'm going for chai to calm down...)

temporary ban my fucking ass, honkey. Its fucking amazing to me that the most level headed person on this board is the 14 year old.

Last edited by Plain Old Jane : 06-12-2005 at 12:37 PM. Reason: fashion sense? no, since.
Plain Old Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 12:45 PM   #14
johnny

johnny is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by raditz
ignorant post after ignorant post and ignorant thread after ignorant thread, it's kinda hard to ignore it
IGNORE LIST!
johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 12:54 PM   #15
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Stormy is on a distinguished road
Wait, Jep was banned?
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 01:16 PM   #16
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

no, he said I deserved a ban, although... there was a time last night after my last post and was about to knock off where I could log back in... :: maybe I was, it didnt really affect anything so i'm not worried.
Old 06-12-2005, 01:24 PM   #17
thecreeper
Administrator

i dont believe so. jesse got banned once or twice, i'm pretty sure once by accident which inadvertently lead to the death of the old busted UBB.

and jep, stop with the overreacting. i told you why i closed the thread, it had nothing to do with your sexual orientation (YOU brought that up, not me, at any time), it is reopened again, feel free to talk about whatever the hell you want. And lay off Brandon, he may not like you that much, but it has to do with your personality, not him being 'intolerant'. i told you i think he went about it in the wrong way, but hey, i think he has a point too. but of course, i cant tell you anything or even ask you to try and change at all, so i'll drop it.

enjoy thetesttube, the happiest place on earth.
Old 06-12-2005, 01:28 PM   #18
Mr Biglesworth

Mr Biglesworth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mr Biglesworth
(M)(N)at(t), you are by far the most divisive person this board has ever seen. Congratulations. Truly keeping within the spirit of the primordial and never-ending Dexcussion.
Mr Biglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 01:33 PM   #19
thecreeper
Administrator

i should really close topics more often, this is the most interest we've had in weeks. maybe next i'll call Stormy a dyke or something.
Old 06-12-2005, 04:16 PM   #20
Jesse
Administrator

Jesse has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecreeper
i dont believe so. jesse got banned once or twice, i'm pretty sure once by accident which inadvertently lead to the death of the old busted UBB.
I don't remember what happened the first time. I think TTB or Bigs jokingly banned me, and then I got pissed off, and then they wouldn't unban me because it brought them humor.

Then yea, I think it was one of the Canadian members that accidentally deleted my account, and for some reason I couldn't reregister.
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote