TheTestTube.com  

Go Back   TheTestTube.com > TTT > Miscellaneous
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Miscellaneous Insert random jibba-jabba here.

Old 02-24-2005, 11:12 PM   #1
thecreeper
Administrator

thecreeper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thecreeper
Fun Game if you are bored

http://burrito.pyoko.org/crash.swf

its a little confusing at first, so here are the rules (in english):

---- BASICS -----

Click when the arrow is where you want your angle to be. continue to hold the mouse button down. release it when the power guage is at the desired level. the dude gets his ass kicked and you send a crumpled corpse flying into the air.

As the mangled body arcs gracefully through the summer sky, you basically only have two options. On the ascent of your arc, you can click the mouse when the "AERIAL" text is blue to execute a downward angle attack on the human lump if your blue guage is at 100%. It fills when he's flying through the air between about three person's high and the top of the screen. It will alter your angle slightly as well, so keep this in mind. on the descent of your arc, you can click the mouse when the "AERIAL" is red which is in about the same portion of the screen as where the blue guage fills. It will boot your ass back up into the sky and you'll gain a boost in height as well. it seems to be about 20% of your current height or so.

Landing on most of the girls will boost you back up into the air except for the chick with the blue skirt, brown hair, and the blue straps over her shoulders (AKA stop chick). she'll catch you and it's game over (usually. more on that later.) The other girl who you dont normally want to hit is the one with the blue blouse, short blue skirt, and longish black hair (block chick).

Hitting any of the guys is bad. You'll either be slowed or have your angle changed. slowing is always bad, having your angle changed is almost always bad unless you have an extreme up angle or horizontal angle and want to be more up/down. The angle changing guys don't seem to effect your current speed, just your angle.

under certain circumstances you can execute specials. a big red "SPECIAL" will flash, so click the screen when it does. The specials and the conditions for activating them that I know about are...

if you land on the girl in the dark pinkish dress (sword chick), she will boost you and activate the specials for block chick and herself. If you land on the sword chick again and activate her special, shell beat the hell out of you and send you flying pretty high- about 30m or so if you arent riding any other boosts. If you land on any other chick, this special will be deactivated.

If you land on stop chick while her special is activated and then execute her special, she'll beat the snot out of you and then send you flying super high. often well over 100m. she's obviously the best to land on if you can activate her special. be careful though, if you dont have her special or fail to activate it then its game over. If you hit the ground, this special will be deactivated.

The other two normal chicks have related specials. If either of them appears in sequence with one another, you can activate their special when you land on them. one of them will beat you up, then pass you on to the second one who beats you as well and then you go flying moderately high. Their special power is on par with the sword chick. Since this isnt a special that you can store, you lose the chance for this special if you pass the girls by.

The block chick is a special case. If you land on her, she'll activate block/run mode. If you land on any of the other girls, most of the time she'll block them from boosting you. If you land on the guys, she'll quietly stand aside and let you take the penalty. in either case, block mode is deactivated then. Occasionally, you'll see the special bar change from "block" to "VS CFF" which is the cosmic forcefield mode. If you land on the next girl when this is activated and then activate their special, you'll get the cosmic force field which is not a boost, but a general boon to your character.
CFF Type-A: Double Boost - you turn green and are boosted twice as high when you get boosted. Lasts for five (unsure) boosts.
CFF Type-B: Charge Boost - For every special activated or girl you hit except the stop girl and the guys, you get a charge. Skeep getting chrages and the power increases. You'll act normal with this but the power is released when you start slowing down to a stop or hit the stop chick if you don't get or perform her special.
CFF Type-C: parachute death sentence ver. nanaca - I thought this was 'extra life' mode, but I got it again recently and it made me turn silver and hover in the air and then shoot 1km through the air like I was a rocket before finally tossing me up into the air 30m. I also got a version of this that turned me read and did nothing until I rolled to a stop and then it made me explode and tossed me 30m into the air, but maybe that was Type-B instead.
CFF Type-D: Bound Boost - turn gold and when you land on the ground you rebound higher than you were previously.
Old 02-24-2005, 11:13 PM   #2
thecreeper
Administrator

thecreeper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thecreeper
and here's my current high score:

Old 02-25-2005, 08:03 AM   #3
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
thats good
heX is offline   Reply With Quote