TheTestTube.com  

Go Back   TheTestTube.com > TTT > Miscellaneous
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Miscellaneous Insert random jibba-jabba here.

Old 01-03-2007, 03:27 PM   #1
Cid

Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cid Send a message via Yahoo to Cid
Unhappy Jonah needs a hug

Guys, it's amazing. I've been through 2 long term, serious, planning on getting married relationships since I've met most of you.

I just got dumped is the story for today (well, the beginning of December anyway). Over 5 years with this girl. 3 years we lived together. Jonah is sad guys, real sad.

So now I move on. I have to find a new apartment, make new friends...it sucks my balls. I'm thinking of moving away. I have a few good friends in Georgia who would let me stay with them and are trying to help me find a job down there...that would be hard, but I think it would help out a lot.

This is a strange post by my standars, I know. I just needed to vent I guess. Thanks for caring.
Old 01-03-2007, 04:24 PM   #2
GT2000
Playing God @ Your Xpense

GT2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to GT2000
Damn Jonah.. was wondering what had happened to you.. very sorry to hear about the situation. I know this isn't like you, but shit, we all have feelings. Keep us informed, and stay strong man.
Old 01-03-2007, 04:29 PM   #3
Subsy

Subsy is on a distinguished road
Hey, vent all you please. Forums are great for that. I suck ass at these kinds of discussions, and I already said all I could in my homecoming thread. So see there for my awkward condolences. Beyond that, here's a pat on the back.

::pat on the back::
Subsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 05:04 PM   #4
squirrels2nuts

squirrels2nuts is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to squirrels2nuts Send a message via AIM to squirrels2nuts
"ah, there ain't no life nowhere"

-Hendrix
squirrels2nuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 05:15 PM   #5
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Stormy is on a distinguished road
I think we've grown up enough that it's safe for you to post this openly on the forums, Jonah. No one is going to go ape-shit about personal stuff, now that coming here is like walking into an Internet nursing home. It's a return to old faces (and I don't mean aged) and a hint of the senile. There's the acrid smell of dry piss, but I think that's just squirrels2nuts. We're here for you when your offline visitors drizzle out temporarily, and you wander back into our common room, TV nonsense babbling in the background.

As it is, I hope you find solace in a new job closer to your friends. Good luck to you, man.
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 05:19 PM   #6
raublekick

raublekick is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to raublekick
hey man, who knows, this could be a door opening into a whole new era of your life!
Old 01-03-2007, 06:18 PM   #7
Cid

You're right, this could be a very good thing in the long run. But it's fucking hard now. I wish I could equate it to something, but my powers of metaphor are coming up short this time.

It's hard when you make someone your number one. Your best friend, your companion in almost every aspect of life, and the to lose that. It's a very fucking lonely feeling. I mean, I have friends, but most of them are engaged or married and just don't have time like when we were younger. I used to enjoy a little alone time, but now every moment I'm alone feels like pure suffering.

I'm not the easiest guy to get along with, I can be harsh. But this girl kept me centered, she gave me peace of mind. There's just a certain calm when you KNOW that someone will be there for you through anything. To lose that is very difficult.

I guess it's best that it ended the way it did though. There was no fight, no bad blood. She's just concentrating on school and feels that we've been drifting apart lately. I can't disagree. Life changes people sometimes. I don't feel like it's anything personal really. We had no great qualms, just a general feeling of separation. She'll always be very special to me, and hopefully stay a good friend of mine. I adore her in every way, and want nothing but wonderful things for her. I hope she finds what she's looking for.

Wow, I'm being really sad and long winded. Apologies.

I really want to thank you guys for being so kind. It's not easy for me to talk to people about things like this. I keep myself pretty closed off, but I'm a pretty mushy sensitive fuckwad. Oh well.

Thanks again.
Old 01-04-2007, 02:55 AM   #8
Jesse
Administrator

Jesse has disabled reputation
Hey man. Good to hear from ya.

I know all about rough break ups man. They truly are a shitty part of life. But at least you've got your health, and still have plenty of life to live. If she wasn't the one, she wasn't the one. You'll meet the one some day man, and then when you do, all your previous break ups will seem so...necessary?

But yea. It sucks ass right now. I feel for ya, bro.
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 01:08 PM   #9
Cid

Thanks a lot man. I know everytyhing will work out in the end. It always does. I'm just fucking bummed.

I hope that her and I can remain friends. I really enjoy talking to her, and that's one part that I can't replace very easily. I can get laid. I've already had 3 different girls over since we split...that's just masking pain though. I really miss the connection, the comfort of being at ease with someone.

Oh well, at least I have TheFuckingTestTube to pass the time. If people would fucking post more often that is.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:28 PM   #10
Liss
hex can see my boobs

Liss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Liss
I wish you wouldn't apologize. God knows how many times all of us have vented personal issues on this board, and I believe that we do an ok job of being here for one another. Stay strong. ::hug::
Liss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 12:07 PM   #11
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Stormy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Oh well, at least I have TheFuckingTestTube to pass the time. If people would fucking post more often that is.
We do what we can.

Has the weather been warm in Ohio? The weather's been great here, and apparently it's the same near Chicago.
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 01:01 PM   #12
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
i dont have anything good to say since i suck at that. im pretty sure you realize this time next year (assuming its a clean break), youll be at 100% again, so i just hope the recovery time goes smoothly for you. im sorry to hear about that, i feel for you.
heX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 03:19 PM   #13
Cid

The weather has been unusually warm here, yeah.

Thanks again for not being dick holes.