TheTestTube.com  

Go Back   TheTestTube.com > TTT > Miscellaneous
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Miscellaneous Insert random jibba-jabba here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2005, 08:07 AM   #1
johnny

johnny is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up the baseball thread

so this year i started following baseball again. it's been several years since i had any interest in baseball, but now i'm enjoying it almost more than when i was a kid.

so, for those of you who also like baseball (mike, and mabye some other people?): who are you cheering for, and who do you think has the best chance of going to the world series?

the jays are my team; the odds of them even making the wild card are slim, but they're playing well so far this year, and as long as they can stay competitive (even if they are a few games out of contention) i'll be happy. and i guess it's pretty early to be guessing who will last the whole season and make the playoffs, but the baltimore orioles are looking pretty damn good right now, so i'll probably be jumping on their bandwagon when playoff time comes around if the blue jays are no longer in the picture.

now that the expos are gone, i don't really have much interest in the national league :(. but i used to like the san diego padres, and they're winning right now, so maybe i could try to cheer for them. eh, probably not.

anyways, start talking about baseball stuff!
johnny is offline   Reply With Quote