TheTestTube.com  

Go Back   TheTestTube.com > TTT > Miscellaneous
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Miscellaneous Insert random jibba-jabba here.

Old 11-08-2004, 11:00 AM   #41
Cid

Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cid Send a message via Yahoo to Cid
That's a good point, Mike; I AM Socrates.

And a little bitch.

I love you.
Old 11-08-2004, 11:04 AM   #42
raublekick

raublekick is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to raublekick
You can try to play the "it's easy to ignore these posts" card, but I'll counter with the "what the fuck else is there to read here?" card.
raublekick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 11:54 AM   #43
Mike

Mike is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid
That's a good point, Mike; I AM Socrates.

And a little bitch.

I love you.
I'm glad that you lack the ability to support your claims. It's obvious that you didn't read our posts--that doesn't bother me--but don't pretend like you did, and then pretend like our posts are hurting you in some way.
----
Quote:
You can try to play the "it's easy to ignore these posts" card, but I'll counter with the "what the fuck else is there to read here?" card.
http://www.thetesttube.com/bored/faq.php
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 12:20 PM   #44
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
kay, now I understand your view, thats all I wanted, you raise some valid points, but your line items are as equally biased as you understand mine are. Also, I try not to have an assumptive mind, and I think your assumptions about my life make you look like a jerk, but again, I understand why, cuz you are a jerk -- and I can live with that. I DO NOT make assumptions that you are a conservative dick, because I dont have concrete proof that you are (only the circumstantial fact that you post like one sometimes.). Please dont make assumptions about me, just because I'm queer, doesnt mean I'm a liberal, I didnt like kerry, but I voted for him because he wasnt ACTIVELY campaigning against my civil rights, I'm sure you can understand that and appreciate my viewpoint on it.

You've given me something to think about, I'll post political bullshit when I have something new to say, for now, lets get back to the penis jokes and making fun of hex.
Old 11-08-2004, 01:52 PM   #45
johnny

johnny is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by raublekick
unforunately, mike's card had a higher power level or it had the force or something, and it beat your card.
johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 04:16 PM   #46
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

NERDS!
Old 11-08-2004, 04:37 PM   #47
Mike

Jep, I don't assume that you're a liberal based on your sexual preference, or your transgendered-ness, I don't care about that, and I never brought it up in this discussion ... because that shit just isn't relevent to me. I assumed that you were liberal because of the three or four posts that you made back on page two, with the big fonts, talking about how 'it' happened, and that nonsense.

I'm also not a prick, but I am a conservative-prick. When it comes to my conservatism, I'm quite prickish, but that's because I live in the most liberal state in the union, attending a Liberal Arts college. People in other parts of the country might not get the same conservative-hate that is up here, so I've had to strengthen my arguments with the same personal, non-factual shit that is wrought in the typical liberal argument. It's a sin... but I've been desensitized to it.

If you'd like, I'll let you perform a transgender thing to me, and we'll call it even.
Mike
Old 11-08-2004, 08:49 PM   #48
raublekick

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckasaurus
Quote:
unforunately, mike's card had a higher power level or it had the force or something, and it beat your card.
obviously you didn't see that i had a "STFU" enchantment on it, provideing a +10 'tude attribute.
Old 11-08-2004, 09:05 PM   #49
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Jep, I don't assume that you're a liberal based on your sexual preference, or your transgendered-ness, I don't care about that, and I never brought it up in this discussion ... because that shit just isn't relevent to me. I assumed that you were liberal because of the three or four posts that you made back on page two, with the big fonts, talking about how 'it' happened, and that nonsense.

I'm also not a prick, but I am a conservative-prick. When it comes to my conservatism, I'm quite prickish, but that's because I live in the most liberal state in the union, attending a Liberal Arts college. People in other parts of the country might not get the same conservative-hate that is up here, so I've had to strengthen my arguments with the same personal, non-factual shit that is wrought in the typical liberal argument. It's a sin... but I've been desensitized to it.

If you'd like, I'll let you perform a transgender thing to me, and we'll call it even.
Mike
naw, I'm sorry you have to live in an area that has policies contradicting your own. You prolly have good reason to feel thusly. Lets just call it even and continue rueing the day that humans actually concieved of organized gov't...
Old 11-09-2004, 05:33 AM   #50
johnny

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckasaurus
Quote:
obviously you didn't see that i had a "STFU" enchantment on it, provideing a +10 'tude attribute.
but u still couldnt handle it
Old 11-09-2004, 09:33 AM   #51
Cid

Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cid Send a message via Yahoo to Cid
Well, Mike, I never said I read your posts; though I did.

It's clear that you're a political mastermind, and have every angle worked out...you should run for office. I just think you sound like a complete ass the way you, unbendingly, argue for one side; and aren't capable of hearing anything other than your own greatness.

I didn't know it was my job to suck your dick. I thought that, if you didn't like my post, you could just overlook it. I just remarked how stupid it seemed to argue over something that, clearly, isn't going to change anyones mind here. That's all I did, I commented on something that seemed a little ridiculous....I'M AN ASS. But you, in your all knowing benevolence, decided I was "being Socrates"...how witty...you cad!

Maybe if you took your head out your ass you could realize that you're just as capable of not reading posts as I am.

you sure are cock face.
Old 11-10-2004, 06:09 PM   #52
Mike

Your logic doesn't hold.

Quote:
I didn't know it was my job to suck your dick. I thought that, if you didn't like my post, you could just overlook it.
Quote:
Maybe if you took your head out your ass you could realize that you're just as capable of not reading posts as I am.
I don't expect anybody to suck my dick. While I'm sure that most people here don't want to read some daft political argument between a neocon and a progressive liberal, nobody else interjected themselves into our argument, and hence, I didn't send remarks to anybody else. I'm sure that some of the other members don't like an argument between a lib/con, but they didn't make it their duty to criticize two members for having such a discussion. If you ignore the discussion, chance are, it will fade away and everybody will forget about it. By showing your displeasure, you're just heightening the argument that you have such disdain for.

Quote:
I just remarked how stupid it seemed to argue over something that, clearly, isn't going to change anyones mind here.
Had you posted that, I wouldn't have thought twice about it, let alone reply to you. Instead, you decided that you were inherently better than Jeperel and Myself... Which you very well may be, but the fact that you criticized me of thinking the same way, seemed a little hypocritical. The remark about you being Socrates is because you're playing the "nobody knows" card, and while you may have fun trying to convince others of your virtue, I don't like to do that. You can criticize me of thinking that I'm right, but I won't deny that... because why else would I argue with anybody if I didn't think that I was right? You're mascuerading under the guise of ignorance, when you're doing the same thing that you criticize me of.

Quote:
you sure are cock face.
... good job.
Old 11-10-2004, 06:16 PM   #53
raublekick

Jesus Christ...
Old 11-10-2004, 07:35 PM   #54
thecreeper
Administrator

thecreeper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thecreeper
seriously, this bitchy bullshit is getting ridiculous.
Old 11-11-2004, 05:55 AM   #55
johnny

if this "bitchy bullshit" is bothering you, i would suggest that you not read this thread, and not reply to it. it will die faster that way.

:idea: i'm getting lots of use out of these emotercons this morning
Old 11-11-2004, 08:48 AM   #56
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecreeper
seriously, this bitchy bullshit is getting ridiculous.
::stands in the corner playing with a ball and paddle::

fuck...

::looks up::
oh... sorry...
::walks out of the topic::
Old 11-12-2004, 03:36 AM   #57
raditz

raditz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to raditz
this is why i just keep my mouth shut. if i thought that anything i have to say would be taken seriously and not just something people can pick apart and attack, i would say it.
raditz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 08:08 AM   #58
johnny

then you've gotta attack them right back.

nobody likes anybody else here anymore, anyways.
Old 12-09-2004, 01:09 PM   #59
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernCross
I'll post political bullshit when I have something new to say, for now, lets get back to the penis jokes and making fun of hex.
When Ronald Reagan took over the presidency in the early 80s, he proposed that supply side economics would give america a huge boost in economy and provide enough momentum to repay debts within, "1 to 2 years", what actually happened? The plan failed, by giving the largest tax breaks to the rich and working against the underclass pay structure, he cost the american people and average of 250 billion a year.

When Bush sr, took over in the late 80s', following the same suit as his predesesor, he amplified the effect, leading to an annual deficiet of nearly 350 billion a year.

When Clinton took over, he intentionally reversed these formulas bush and reagan used and from 1992 to 2000, caused the largest sustained economic growth in US history. Mostly due to reduced taxes to the lower and middle class and higher taxes to the wealthy. It created 18 million new jobs, the largest growth ever recorded, and the US economy was booming with a 236 billion surplus.

Taken from those experiences, one would lean towards the economic policy that actually worked and learn from the mistakes that did not.

But when Bush jr took over in 2001, what happened was markedly different; he took back to supply side economics and gave GENEROUS multiple tax cuts to the rich. And in just ONE term managed to turn a 236 billion dollar surplus into a 500 billion dollar deficiet! The largest economic plummet recorded in history.

Bush defended his plan by blaming the "Clinton Ressesion" and The war on terror for his record loss. But economic projections revealed that if the clinton plan had continued, the surplus after ten years would have been close to 5.6 TRILLION dollars.

But what did the future look like for the Bush plan? Well, I'll tell you, not bright, in the first days of his taking office, Bush skimmed 1.3 trillion off the top of the 5 trillion dollar budget and gave it back to "the american people" but most went to the wealthy, while the middle class saw only about a 600 dollar increase in income. Like in the past of supply side economics, this did not boost the economy.

In his 2000 speech in chicago, bush promised not to touch the 2.5 trillion clinton set aside to repair the stark problems in the social security system. But in his first year of taking office, he broke that promise and spent all but nearly 1 trillion dollars, and within another year the social security budget was gone. Debt would run into the future and would lead to privitisation of the Social Security system, but not before it made most people already 20-30 years into the system penniless for all their labor.

One would like to believe that it was all these wars we are fighting that is vacuuming up the american peoples money, but a bipartisan congressional commitee revealed that bushes tax cuts and homeland security spendetures are actually THREE times the amount of money we are spending at war.

Economists believe that most of the deficiets can be attributed toward a slump in the economy and the bush family way of dealing with problems... Throw money at it.

By 2003, our national budget had fallen to almost negative 3.1 trillion dollars. Thats right, we have less than nothing, we wish we had no money in the bank. And while most republicans whine over Tax and Spend democrats, spending increased 3x as much as when clinton was in power. (on line items like missle defense systems that dont work and missions to mars.)

Overall Bush has left us within one term a 5 trillion dollar debt and a complete turn around of the economy of about 11 trillion dollars in just ONE term.

My point is not to dwell on it, although I dont see a problem with griping over it considering that if I merely hold a one dollar bill, I'm richer than the united states, and that the social security cash I'm puting into the system will do absolutly nothing for me when I retire.

My point is that several million people made a huge mistake in november.
Old 12-09-2004, 01:39 PM   #60
thecreeper
Administrator

thecreeper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thecreeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernCross
My point is that several million people made a huge mistake in november.
oh, i know.

i've kinda decided to just stop giving a shit for awhile, because i need to focus on other parts of my life, and some dumbass president doesn't directly affect my calc 2 grade.

we'll see how things are in another 4 years.