TheTestTube.com  

Go Back   TheTestTube.com > TTT > Miscellaneous
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Miscellaneous Insert random jibba-jabba here.

Old 04-04-2007, 02:42 AM   #21
Jesse
Administrator

Jesse has disabled reputation
I often get depressed thinking about all the things in the world that I will never get to see.
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 03:37 AM   #22
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse
I hate explaining to people how to do things on a computer, because I lose my patience so fast. Like if they try to double click something, and they didn't click fast enough, I HAVE to tell them "You didn't click it fast enough." Or when people double click a link on a web page. There's a lot of other things, but, I can't think of them right now.
lmao, im way too familar with this one.

others:

i dont have a sweet tooth, at all. i dont hate sweets i just dont care for them either. id prefer a second helping of what ever the main corse was than a desert.

chocolate milk is the exception, im obssesed with it. its my favorite food/drink. im also lactose intolerant, wich leaves me with other problems wich ill leave to your imaginations.

i grew up with almost no confidence at all. wich i now try to make up for, but it just comes off as arrogance. wich if i had to choose id rather be perceived as arrogant.

i have portions of my childhood blocked out. i really dont recall much till about 7th grade. not like amnesia or anything, i mean i remember some things but not nerely as much as most people. most things i do remmeber are things ive been told about not actual memories.

i almost always make posts on forums before proof reading them. i then go in and edit them anywhere from 1 to 5+ times before being happy. this post probably got editted around 4 times, and ill probably hit submit after typing this and then go and change something else.

edit: and i did

Last edited by heX : 04-04-2007 at 03:50 AM.
heX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 06:40 AM   #23
F a C e

F a C e is on a distinguished road
t-bone and kit-kat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0349.JPG (44.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0356.JPG (41.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0428.JPG (34.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg l_01bff4261f08be7be453dc78061dffd4.jpg (20.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg l_a035b5f095220e473d00439bdabd3cae.jpg (34.6 KB, 3 views)
F a C e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 09:51 AM   #24
Jesse
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by heX
chocolate milk is the exception, im obssesed with it. its my favorite food/drink. im also lactose intolerant, wich leaves me with other problems wich ill leave to your imaginations.
I'm lactose intolerant as well, which kind of works out for me, because I hate milk, cheese, and I rarely eat ice cream.

Tell me, Hex, does ice cream give you really rank farts? It does to me. Last night after dinner, I fixed myself a small Vanilla cone, and later on I was working in a recording studio in my school, recording a commercial with 2 of my friends. I farted, and it packed quite a punch. My partner Kyle couldn't do his voice over parts for like 10 minutes, cause he didn't wanna take his shirt down from over his nose.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:00 AM   #25
Cid

Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cid Send a message via Yahoo to Cid
I hate spiders. I don't have a lot of irrational fears, but that's the one.

I like some noise when I sleep. Something steady, like a fan. Random noise will drive me insane.

I've had a nutrigrain bar on my desk for about a month because I bought a flavor I didn't like, but I'm too cheap to just throw it away.

I hate my job. I rarely feel motivated to work anymore because I just absolutely hate it.

I have a hard time with the though of "dating" multiple girls. I'm so used to being in a relationship that now that I have choices and more than one girl vying for my attention...it's a bit overwhelming for me.

If I have package being shipped via UPS or some other shipping company, I check the status on the internet about 30 times a day.

I browse the internet at work...because I hate work.

If I could chose, I would be a rock star.

I like talking on the phone with girls. I really enjoy getting to know people. They have to be somewhat interesting though.

I recently started wearing boxer-briefs. They are amazing.

I'm working on being healthier. I'm not fat by any stretch, but I'd like to be healthy and fit. And I could tighten up a bit.

I fall in love easier than I should.

I hate clutter, but I also hate cleaning. It's a constant struggle.

I love rats. I had 4 pet rats a few years back, and I want more.

There are probably 100 things I would like to change about myself, and I'm trying to do so.

I say "fair enough" A LOT.

I get quiet around people I don't know well, and I get way too talkative around people I do know well.

I should be working right now.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:10 AM   #26
Jesse
Administrator

I download a lot of stuff, and never watch/play it. I have entire seasons of episodes that I'll probably never watch. Games I'll never install. And I don't know why I keep them.
Old 04-04-2007, 01:42 PM   #27
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
Quote:
I'm lactose intolerant as well, which kind of works out for me, because I hate milk, cheese, and I rarely eat ice cream.

Tell me, Hex, does ice cream give you really rank farts? It does to me. Last night after dinner, I fixed myself a small Vanilla cone, and later on I was working in a recording studio in my school, recording a commercial with 2 of my friends. I farted, and it packed quite a punch. My partner Kyle couldn't do his voice over parts for like 10 minutes, cause he didn't wanna take his shirt down from over his nose.
nope, i dont fart very often. not that im trying to be polite, i just don't. if i were to have ice cream or a glass of milk about 20 min later my stomach will do a weird bubbling thing and i will have about 10 seconds to get to a bathroom.
heX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:46 AM   #28
Mr Biglesworth

Mr Biglesworth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mr Biglesworth
I pretend I don't go here but do, every day.
Mr Biglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:12 AM   #29
Bomer

Bomer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Biglesworth
I pretend I don't go here but do, every day.
I hear ya there. Aside from the last week or 2, I generally post maybe one out of 10 times I visit, which still isn't every day but once a week on average.
Old 04-06-2007, 10:30 AM   #30
Jesse
Administrator

I check for new posts at least 3 times a day.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:18 PM   #31
Bomer

Bomer is on a distinguished road
I could say that I'm gonna try to post more and mean it but in the end I know myself and I go in cycles. I'll post for a while and then slowly fade back out. Then I'll post again in a few months and realize no one really misses me anyways. heh
Old 04-06-2007, 05:59 PM   #32
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Stormy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I download a lot of stuff, and never watch/play it. I have entire seasons of episodes that I'll probably never watch. Games I'll never install. And I don't know why I keep them.
I'm this way, too. I love scouring th Internet for new music recommendations, get psyched about something, find it online, and never listen to it because it gets lost amongst all the other shit I've got going.

This happened more with my computer when I had 250GB to spare, and not so much with my significantly smaller laptop. I think even if I get an external harddrive, I'll be a bit more conservative.
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:29 PM   #33
Jesse
Administrator

My desktop computer has 545gb worth of harddrive space in it, so, I can be pretty careless with the amount of stuff I download. My laptop though, is only 80gb right now. I hope to buy another harddrive before too much longer.

I kind of enjoy the current setup. Download anything and everything with my desktop, and if I want, just transfer it over to my laptop.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:13 PM   #34
thecreeper
Administrator

thecreeper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thecreeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomer
I could say that I'm gonna try to post more and mean it but in the end I know myself and I go in cycles. I'll post for a while and then slowly fade back out. Then I'll post again in a few months and realize no one really misses me anyways. heh
i think you add a lot to the board, and i wish you'd stay around more.

if there's one thing we need, it's more loyalty by older members. i miss some of the old timers
Old 04-06-2007, 11:37 PM   #35
Jesse
Administrator

Cue Calvin, JGod, Aggie, PSXguy85. I'd have to sit down and come up with a list of all the old members I can remember.

Edit: And even though I am sitting down right now, I don't want to do it.

Last edited by Jesse : 04-06-2007 at 11:40 PM.
Old 04-07-2007, 02:01 PM   #36
Liss
hex can see my boobs

Liss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Liss
standard. zell. aren.
Liss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:13 PM   #37
thecreeper
Administrator

thecreeper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thecreeper
occasionally, i overclean. like this morning. spent 3 hours cleaning pointless stuff for no reason.
Old 04-07-2007, 05:29 PM   #38
Jeno

Jeno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jeno Send a message via MSN to Jeno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomer
*nods* Same.
Old 04-08-2007, 08:28 AM   #39
johnny

johnny is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecreeper
occasionally, i overclean. like this morning. spent 3 hours cleaning pointless stuff for no reason.
i'll sometimes do that, but i never manage to clean everything there's always the odd pile of clutter or dusty surface left behind..
johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:13 AM   #40
Liss
hex can see my boobs

Liss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Liss
I only have 4 phone numbers committed to memory. I can't remember anything with numbers, and I sometimes even forget my own phone number or ss number.

I make lists for everything, and mostly forget that they exist.

I write in the books I read. All over.
Liss is offline   Reply With Quote