Site News Front page articles.

Old 10-02-2006, 01:31 PM   #1
GT2000
Playing God @ Your Xpense

GT2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to GT2000
Amish Schoolhouse rocked

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/02/ami...ing/index.html

After it happens once people start getting ideas. Colorado, then Wisconsin on Friday, and now Lancaster, Pa. I'm sure you Lancaster members will be able to contribute info.
GT2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 02:57 PM   #2
testtubebaby

testtubebaby is on a distinguished road
i saw this shit on the news in fucking seoul... we were laughing because we thought it was fake.
testtubebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 03:27 PM   #3
GT2000

Lol, what made you think it was fake, the Korean reporters laughing at the Americans and their crazy ways? I saw it at work, someone happened to be watching CNN.
Old 10-02-2006, 06:12 PM   #4
thecreeper
Administrator

thecreeper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thecreeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by testtubebaby
i saw this shit on the news in fucking seoul... we were laughing because we thought it was fake.
why is it funny that some sick asshole shot 11 girls execution style after tying them up, most of whom were under the age of 10?

he walks into a school house of less than 30 where they have no way to defend themselves, and then executes all the girls and kills himself. yeah, that's hilarious.

my dad's one friend is an amish man that lives right there, and he said that the shootings took place right next to the school house his little daughter goes to, and in fact was closer to the shooter's house than the one he actually went to. me and raub and optimus all live less 20 mins or less from this, and i saw the cops and the news crews going to the scene on my way home from work.

i'm really disgusted by this. it's one of the most cowardly and pathetic things i've ever heard.

our local news coverage of it: http://www.wgal.com/news/9981693/detail.html
Old 10-02-2006, 06:45 PM   #5
GT2000

Yeah, it's all really fucked up, I had just the "breaking" details since I was at work when I posted this, wasn't going to hop on a computer and put it on here until I saw it was in Lancaster, I swear people need to just start putting the gun in their mouths first before putting it on anyone else.
Old 10-02-2006, 09:14 PM   #6
Optimus Funk

Optimus Funk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Optimus Funk
So I went in to work at the hospital(Lancaster General) right around 10 o'clock in the morning right around the time Charles Carl Roberts IV was at the amish school house. I went on a break right around 11:15 just to get some OJ, getting back to my floor I saw my supervisor running around semi-frantic, and tells me to get ready to go to the ER they might call a Code Green(Mass casualty trauma alert) soon. It being my second week on the job, was like what do I do if they call that?; Right then Code Green came over the intercom. I ran down the stairs with the woman who is training me, and we got down the instantly hectic ER. We got gowns, and shoe covers, due to the possiblity of large amounts of blood. People started hearing things abouta school shooting, I helped with preparing a few of the rooms, we had report comming in saying we were getting 20 people, from two school so much conflicting everything. (I dont want to break any rules or anything so I will not tell many or any specifics at all) I saw two of the girls shot, I never saw anything like that before, the one I saw with a gun shot wound to the head was only 6-7 years old, she died later that day. The other I saw was shot in the leg I think with the shotgun the shooter had. I was down in the ER helping out for about 2 hours before it calmed down and we got the blood samples we need and use and finally we got the all clear to leave. I was so disgusted at what one person can do to another. I agree with you completely, Zach, he is completely cowardly, and something that frustrated him when he was 12 years old caused him to shoot amish school girls 20 years later? What horrible life he must have led, and to leave 3 kids and a wondering wife. I can't imagine how this will affect them, everyone else involved and our community. I just keep hearing "We never thought this would happen here", but it just seems that if these keep happening it will become the norm. I feel just completely sick. I donated some of my blood in honor of all the victims today. :S. R.I.P. All those that have been killed by our own human stupidity. I dont believe in a god, but I can say I wished some higher power would have stopped what happened today.

"MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK, BERSERKER!,
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MAKING FUCK?, BERSERKER!"

Last edited by Optimus Funk : 10-02-2006 at 10:16 PM.
Optimus Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:12 PM   #7
GT2000

Damn man..I forgot that you were going to be working there... I can only say that I'm sorry you had to see such a thing..
Old 10-03-2006, 12:10 AM   #8
testtubebaby

testtubebaby is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecreeper
why is it funny that some sick asshole shot 11 girls execution style after tying them up, most of whom were under the age of 10?

he walks into a school house of less than 30 where they have no way to defend themselves, and then executes all the girls and kills himself. yeah, that's hilarious.
well, to be honest, i was drunk when i saw it and also when i posted that... so, yea. all we actually saw on the news was a still shot of the school house and the words school shooting at amish classroom, so, being really drunk, you can maybe see the ironical humor of the thing.
testtubebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 04:46 AM   #9
thecreeper
Administrator

thecreeper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thecreeper
i dunno, it really doesn't seem funny to me. especially when my family has friends who know a lot of the parents of the little girls who died.

i guess once you live around amish for awhile, you lose the amusement factor.
Old 10-03-2006, 02:39 PM   #10
Liss
hex can see my boobs

Liss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Liss
3 school shootings so far this week. This is absurd. All of it. I can't...grasp it.
Liss is offline   Reply With Quote