Password
Home FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Site News Front page articles.

Old 01-20-2006, 09:46 AM   #1
Mr Biglesworth

Mr Biglesworth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mr Biglesworth
Full Text of Osama Bin Laden's Audiotape

My message to you is about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and how to end them. I did not intend to speak to you about this because this issue has already been decided. Only metal breaks metal, and our situation, thank God, is only getting better and better, while your situation is the opposite of that.

But I plan to speak about the repeated errors your President Bush has committed in comments on the results of your polls that show an overwhelming majority of you want the withdrawal of American troops from Iraq. But he has opposed this wish and said that withdrawing troops sends the wrong message to opponents, that it is better to fight them [Bin Laden's followers] on their land than their fighting us [Americans] on our land.

I can reply to these errors by saying that war in Iraq is raging with no letup, and operations in Afghanistan are escalating in our favor, thank God, and Pentagon figures show the number of your dead and wounded is increasing, not to mention the massive material losses, the destruction of the soldiers' morale there and the rise in cases of suicide among them.

So you can imagine the state of psychological breakdown that afflicts a soldier as he gathers the remains of his colleagues after they stepped on land mines that tore them apart. After this situation, the soldier is caught between two hard options. He either refuses to leave his military camp on patrols and is therefore dogged by ruthless punishments enacted by the Vietnam butcher [U.S. Army] or he gets destroyed by the mines. This puts him under psychological pressure, fear and humiliation while his nation is ignorant of that [what is going on].

The soldier has no solution except to commit suicide. That is a strong message to you, written by his soul, blood and pain, to save what can be saved from this hell. The solution is in your hands if you care about them [the soldiers]. The news of our brother mujahedin is different from what the Pentagon publishes. They [the news of mujahedin] and what the media report is the truth of what is happening on the ground. And what deepens the doubt over the White House's information is the fact that it targets the media reporting the truth from the ground. And it has appeared lately, supported by documents, that the butcher of freedom in the world [Bush] had decided to bomb the headquarters of the Al Jazeera in Qatar after bombing its offices in Kabul and Baghdad.

On another issue, jihad [holy war] is ongoing, thank God, despite all the oppressive measures adopted by the U.S. Army and its agents, to a point where there is no difference between this criminality and Saddam's criminality, as it has reached the degree of raping women and taking them as hostages instead of their husbands.

As for torturing men, they have used burning chemical acids and drills on their joints. And when they give up on [interrogating] them, they sometimes use the drills on their heads until they die. Read, if you will, the reports of the horrors in Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo prisons.

And I say that, despite all the barbaric methods, they have not broken the fierceness of the resistance. The mujahedin, thank God, are increasing in number and strength

Last edited by thecreeper : 01-20-2006 at 10:12 AM.
Mr Biglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 11:01 PM   #2
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
good god, i thought neil was declaring jihad for a minute.

while I do applaud him for an offer of truce, given his past, he would always be kept at arms length. Although, it does make me wonder if there are any peacefeelers hired by the administration in middle eastern countries.

On the his sept. 11th issue, I say this, "Fuck Off and Die." Bin laden has been constantly saying the Bush administration is evil, but his attacks arent against the administration, they're against the generally [now] unsatisfied populace. That is the one reason, if this is is read seriously, that his offer and entire arguement will be debunked. Also, the soviet union fell because their idealogy was suseptable to capitalistic strategy, also, they were fighting a cold war with the US at the same time, and did he simply forget the training and aid that the anti USSR groups got from the CIA?

The fundemental flaw here in the Rogue State analogy is that the US is turning into a Globalist Nation, along with several other nations some of whom fight the war in iraq. Immidiatly enacting an isolationist campaign would choke this nation and the communications industry of the world, to death.

If anyone besides Bush deserved blame for this multi trillion dollar fiasco, its bin laden, for being a hypocritical asshole:

you see this? thats osama at 15, wearing bellbottoms with several western looking family members, who dont seem to have a problem with going to amsterdam or whatever fucking country they were in at the time.
Osama, you stupid fscking hypocrite, what the hell is wrong with you?

And this guy:

Complete fucking joke. He wasnt even elected into office the first time, how the hell did he get elected again. And then he has the audacity to suggest repealing the 2 term limit as well as plunge the US into a ill concieved and iller planned war of basically attrition for what, so your investors can make more cash? just how much do you need? many of us lower class people live pretty well toeing the poverty line that you've thrown us to, you ignorant twat.

But if we're tossing blame around, I'll toss some to another two places.

1. The Gap
thats right, the gap. its just an instance of it, but it has a lot more press than the companys occupying the middle east right now. The problem is, just look at africa... its a pit.. Zambiya used to have a thriving copper business before the bottom fell out on it. Its current citizens have resorted to selling second hand clothes from America to make ends meet. Thats right, thats where the salvation army sends (statistically, like... from a book and stuff.) 95% of the clothes people here donate. You could go to Zambiya and find kids wearing new kids on the block t-shirts, but barely have anything to eat. ::wipes some blame on the Salvation Army::

The Gap runs sweatshops in third world nations for two very good SOUNDING reasons:
1. to allieviate massive debt to western based World Bank Organizations
2. to get around wage and pollution laws

so basically they squeeze the life and vitality out of nations, legally. Some nations even "race to the bottom" to have the lowwest standards so these companies will come in.

While not notably happening in Middle Eastern nations at this moment, I'm going to wager that this was an agitator in the not so fundamental fringe of muslim society.

2. American Media. Yes, gasp, american media. they've pretty much been bought out by bushes cronies. the senior manager who was on duty the night fox announced Bush the president in the first election, early and unconfirmed, was King Georgie's first cousin. As well as the downplay of war happenings and the ignorance of stories pretaining to the rape of other nations like the Gap did, and the WBO is doing.

Hey, I know what you're thinking...

But I tell you this, everyone I've named is WITHOUT A DOUBT taking advantage of the stupidity and gullibility of their nations, from bush's hold on media and stranglehold on our rights to protest and fight back. Bin Laden, with his manipulation of the muslim people's long and proud traditions. World Conglomerates (most of whom are no longer based in america but in tax havens off the coast, giving no more money back to america's people) whose raping of other countries is agitating and endangering the lives of every american. To me, who really cant do anything except bitch on a messege board. But I have just one last thing to show you.

Google Says "Fuck You" to US Gov't demand for search data

It is sad when the US people can stand idley by while the govt kills their children and quells their rights, but an internet search company has to be the beacon of light in all this poopey? Theres plenty more things we could be doing to secure our rights and the lives of our fellow humans than just sitting here.
Old 01-21-2006, 04:06 AM   #3
malta

malta is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to malta
I think Google should comply. I think they should send paper copys of every fucking search query that is made in that engine without any personal information of the searchers evident. But then I might complain about the trees...

Last edited by malta : 01-21-2006 at 06:33 AM.
malta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 03:45 PM   #4
thecreeper
Administrator

thecreeper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thecreeper
the cheers bitches part was my favorite.
Old 01-22-2006, 10:57 AM   #5
Liss
hex can see my boobs

Liss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Liss
walmart is way worse than gap.
Liss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 12:36 AM   #6
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
indeed
Old 01-26-2006, 12:47 PM   #7
thecreeper
Administrator

thecreeper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thecreeper
but on the plus side, you can get some stylin' duds at the gap. isn't that all that really matters?
Old 01-26-2006, 04:28 PM   #8
raublekick

raublekick is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to raublekick
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecreeper
but on the plus side, you can get some stylin' duds at the gap. isn't that all that really matters?

i get stylin' duds at walmart too, and cheap stylin' sweatshirts. but neither carries the stylin' assless chaps that i so desire...
Old 02-05-2006, 02:45 AM   #9
Mike

Mike is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Quote:
Complete fucking joke. He wasnt even elected into office the first time, how the hell did he get elected again.
Yes, yes he was. If Bush was not elected, then neither was Gore. And I voted for Gore.

Quote:
And then he has the audacity to suggest repealing the 2 term limit as well as plunge the US into a ill concieved and iller planned war of basically attrition for what, so your investors can make more cash?
That wasn't so much Bush's audacity, but rather, chairmen of the House Judicial Committee, two Republicans and one Democrat, who have offered repealing the 22nd amendment for close to three decades now--Republican or Democrat in office.

The War in Iraq is not for money. This is one of those rumors, proposed originally by morons and then taken up without thought by intelligent people, that has never ceased to die.

http://www.factcheck.org/article261.html

FactCheck is one of the most neutral sources on the intarweb, equally critical of the Bush administration, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, and Conservatives.

Quote:
just how much do you need? many of us lower class people live pretty well toeing the poverty line that you've thrown us to, you ignorant twat.
.... Remind me how Bush, specifically, has forced more lower class people to 'toe the poverty line.' Further, Poverty in the United States means owning two cars, an airconditioner, having cable, high speed internet, and being the fattest population on earth.

Quote:
2. American Media. Yes, gasp, american media. they've pretty much been bought out by bushes cronies. the senior manager who was on duty the night fox announced Bush the president in the first election, early and unconfirmed, was King Georgie's first cousin. As well as the downplay of war happenings and the ignorance of stories pretaining to the rape of other nations like the Gap did, and the WBO is doing.
The Mainstream media was not bought out by Bush's cronies, nor anybody who gives two shits about the Bush administration. You bring up Fox breaking the story that Bush won the election, in term 1, but then don't mention how, in 2004... despite mathematically winning the election by 12:30 AM (EST), 90% of news agencies refused to admit that Bush won, declaring "Late causauses that had yet to be counted..." (which was a myth). There were regions that went 65% to the Democrats that were counted as being Pro-Kerry, and then regions that were more than 95% to the Republicans, that were "too close to call!"

And you do realize that the screen cap you posted is from ... American media. If the media were bought and paid for by Bush cronies, it is very unlikely that they'd even allow such a chance to happen.

I reached the conclusion that the mainstream media is neither liberally, nor conservatively biased, but rather, biased towards a brash of federalism that directly, and indirectly, aids them. They LOVE war, LOVE disaster, and love anything that could be remotely bad because it generates money and in turn forces people to turn towards the federal government. We get hit with a hurricane, what's the first thing people want to know? What is the federal government doing about it. There is a rare strain of flu that has led to the deaths of 5 people in China and what do people demand... That the executive makes a speech about it and approbriates money to it. You're just buying into this federal obsessionism by considering that ... friends of an administration have bought out media outlets.

I'm critical of Bush on several issues: over-seas spending, the "spying program," and the old Patriot Act--but the things you've mentioned are nothing but paranoia espoused by lobbyists and PACs.

As for your comments on Bin Laden, The Gap, and so on, I agree. I also find it interesting that the Gap's sister store is called "The Banana Republic."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osama
We don't mind offering you a long-term truce on fair conditions that we adhere to.
... Any terrorist who speaks of "fair conditions" is living in pathological psychosis. Demands for terrorists have ALWAYS been the release from prison of more terrorists.

Quote:
We are a nation that God has forbidden to lie and cheat.
aaaahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha. When Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, Islamic Jihad, and any other international terrorist organization begin living by the standards that they are held to by Islam, then I will trust them to adhear to "fair" long-term truces.

Quote:
So both sides can enjoy security and stability under this truce so we can build Iraq and Afghanistan, which have been destroyed in this war.
Rebuild Iraq and Afghanistan ... like how the Taliban rebuilt Afghanistan... which essentially took a step back 600 years once they gained full control?

[quote]There is no shame in this solution, which prevents the wasting of billions of dollars that have gone to those with influence and merchants of war in America who have supported Bush's election campaign with billions of dollars
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 03:15 AM   #10
Mike

For a brief news update on THE RELIGION OF PEACE ... let's turn to Syria, where hundreds of Muslims have lit the Danish and Norwegian embasies on fire for a Danish newspaper printing political cartoons featuring a depiction of the Prophet Muhammed.

The reaction in England:

yeah, the burning, murder, and signs predicting a European 9/11 are in response to these:

http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_i...d-drawings.jpg

Last edited by Mike : 02-05-2006 at 03:23 AM.
Old 02-06-2006, 11:43 AM   #11
malta

"Further, Poverty in the United States means owning two cars, an airconditioner, having cable, high speed internet, and being the fattest population on earth."

Poverty among white people? Buffalos east side (or any citys rough area), I don't think your likely to find any of those things save the over-weight.

Last edited by malta : 02-06-2006 at 11:47 AM.
Old 02-09-2006, 09:54 PM   #12
Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by malta
"Further, Poverty in the United States means owning two cars, an airconditioner, having cable, high speed internet, and being the fattest population on earth."

Poverty among white people? Buffalos east side (or any citys rough area), I don't think your likely to find any of those things save the over-weight.
65% of people on Welfare in the US own two cars, 77% of have conditioners, 99% own color televisions, 70% own 2 or more televisions, 60% own their own house/property. There's more stats that can be found on the intarweb.
Old 02-09-2006, 11:33 PM   #13
Mr Biglesworth

The Economist had an interesting special on relative poverty in december. They compared a trailer-park welfare recipient in the states (don't remember which state) to a doctor in the D.R Congo. For isntance, poor families in the US eat more meat on average than affluent families. Families in the congo can rarely afford meat. I'll have to pull up the article later and post some highlights.
Old 02-12-2006, 03:24 PM   #14
malta

I could own 2 color TVs off of one or 2 paychecks and I'm paid slightly a dollar above NYS minimum wage, though that probably proves your point more than anything that being poor in America still offers you a luxury not offered in other parts of the world (which I agree with. I don't take my circumstance for granted, or maybe I do, but I sure would not like to). I don't consider 2 color TVs a luxury like I would a car, and I wonder still how easy it is for all but the poorest countrys in the world to own a color TV in comparison. But in any case, I barely watch mine.
Old 02-12-2006, 04:42 PM   #15
Mr Biglesworth

Maybe you'd watch more if you had a second set.
Old 02-12-2006, 07:34 PM   #16
johnny

johnny is on a distinguished road
malta go for the gold and get three! colour teevees

or maybe two colour and two black and white?
johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 10:05 PM   #17
malta

Yea. That was alot of bullshit about color TVs wasn't it?

I guess my point was... Mike is right. Son of a bitch.
Old 02-21-2006, 05:56 PM   #18
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
yeah mike is generally right. unless i disagree in wich case hes wrong.
heX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 09:50 PM   #19
malta

I disagree with your agreement.