TheTestTube.com  

Go Back   TheTestTube.com > TTT > Miscellaneous
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Miscellaneous Insert random jibba-jabba here.

Old 06-12-2005, 09:15 PM   #21
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Stormy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plain Old Jane
i agree but they obviously werent that attached if they didnt bother looking for the ignore button.
I personally don't use the ignore function, unless someone is harassing me--which I haven't had a problem with.

Quote:
Get off your high horses and recall the sniveling brats that you all were when this thing started. Now we're just stuck up and righteous people who don't even get along. chill, stop making issues, please
1) I'm fine hearing about some parts of a person's life--if you had read my post, you'd understand that I know talking about offline experience is part of--but it shouldn't be the focus of 100% of their posts. Jesse said it perfectly: she treats TTB like her blog.
2) I'm the first one to admit that I was a sniveling brat, but that doesn't mean the last five years haven't changed me.
3) Taste does not a righteous person make.

She was an annoying bitch. No way in fuck am I going to let her use the victim card to get my sympathy or defense. We all have shit happen to us--even to the traumatic level of her shit.

Quote:
she could end up pulling a Jesse if she decides to reassess what this board and its members expect of people who post here
I think she'll improve if she uses the Internet while she matures offline, too. God only knows I was worse, and I'm pretty tolerable now.

And I think she's 17 or something.
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 09:40 PM   #22
raublekick

raublekick is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to raublekick
if you leave a message board ebcause someone annoys you then i have little respect and will not defend your actions. another message board i post on there was a particular member who would make personal attacks on members who were friends with the band and other members. he would post personal information about them, or just make fun of them. and he'd harrass them on AIM too. the worst thing he ever did is tell a friend of mine to just go ahead and kill himself after my friend actually posted that he was considering it.

what happened to him? he got banned, and no one left because of him. people tried arguing with him and he just kept at it until it got to the point that he needed to be banned. so if jep is such a huge fucking problem why hasn't he been banned yet? i don't think jep is nearly as bad as the person from the other board, not even close. if you guys really didn't want him here he'd be gone already.

and for the record, jep barely mentioned his gender thing, but as always a slight mention of it gets blown out of the water by everyone else.
Old 06-12-2005, 10:28 PM   #23
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
i will admit i use the "gender thing" as a tool to piss jep off. its a immature way to handle him annoying the fuck out of me. if it we up to me and im sure alot of other members he would be banned (wich he has been in the past).
heX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 11:11 PM   #24
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Quote:
Originally Posted by raublekick
if you leave a message board ebcause someone annoys you then i have little respect and will not defend your actions. another message board i post on there was a particular member who would make personal attacks on members who were friends with the band and other members. he would post personal information about them, or just make fun of them. and he'd harrass them on AIM too. the worst thing he ever did is tell a friend of mine to just go ahead and kill himself after my friend actually posted that he was considering it.
It's not that we left solely because of her, shit. It's because she was the rotten cherry on our melted Sundae. Things haven't been so great around here.

First there was a lack of original content, and then it got obnoxious--and people didn't seem to care. I wasn't going to waste my time.

Last edited by Stormy : 06-12-2005 at 11:14 PM.
Old 06-12-2005, 11:32 PM   #25
Mr Biglesworth

Mr Biglesworth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mr Biglesworth
To be completely honest, I'm surprised at you, Stormy. I don't think I've ever seen you like this before. I'm also confused why such a thing could make you use such strong language as you are. "she was the rotten cherry on our melted Sundae", "She was an annoying bitch. No way in fuck am I going to let her use the victim card to get my sympathy or defense. We all have shit happen to us--even to the traumatic level of her shit."
Really, please read that over again. Not only are you being vicious but you've (for some time now) made the habit of talking about her quite bluntly as if she weren't here. I'm sorry you feel so strongly about her, but being annoyed by someone is not a valid excuse to be a complete bitch to them.
Stormy, you know I like you (at least I hope you know), but I've honestly been really taken aback by you lately.

... just saying what I feel I need to.
Mr Biglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 11:43 PM   #26
raublekick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy
It's not that we left solely because of her, shit. It's because she was the rotten cherry on our melted Sundae. Things haven't been so great around here.

First there was a lack of original content, and then it got obnoxious--and people didn't seem to care. I wasn't going to waste my time.
so you admit that jep was not the cause of all the bad shit 'round here? now i'm really fucking confused. everyone seems to be using jep as the reason things are such shit around here, but man, i really don't see it that way.

i've only been here a short time, and at first jep did annoy me and creeped me out a little. but i kept my mouth shut about shit and realized that jep is a pretty decent person, much more decent than some of the other people here. if you really want i can go through a list of every member and point out things that really bug the shit out of me, because apparently some of you think jep and merk are the only ones who have some bad traits (at least that's who you're vocal about).
Old 06-12-2005, 11:50 PM   #27
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Quote:
To be completely honest, I'm surprised at you, Stormy. I don't think I've ever seen you like this before. I'm also confused why such a thing could make you use such strong language as you are. "she was the rotten cherry on our melted Sundae", "She was an annoying bitch. No way in fuck am I going to let her use the victim card to get my sympathy or defense. We all have shit happen to us--even to the traumatic level of her shit."
Possibly because she reminds me of myself when I first started posting her--God forbid she e-marry anyone. But I do find her annoying on the forums. I don't doubt that she's alright on a chat program, and I'm sure that her personality isn't as large and meme offline. That isn't saying I would want to hang out with her, but I imagine I'd get to know her if she presented herself in a less "please think I'm interesting, oh please like me" way, and would get to like her. My disinterest in her is in no way attacking who she is, just who she is online.

I have sort of toughened up over the past year (I like to think it's the rancid, evil sperm of my ex-boyfriend slowly eating away at my heart), and in doing so, I guess I'm used to saying stuff like that while being facetious. In a way, I was being just that, tinged with the fact that she does get on my nerves. It's only the Internet, so I can't hate her, and wouldn't, but I can, and do, find her annoying.

Quote:
as if she weren't here
She's not, she's in Europe. I don't anticipate her reading what I've said, and if she does, I hope she takes it with the grain of salt that the Internet is. Laffo, hypo "patamus" critcal, I know, but we can't all hold hands and listen to Rilo Kiley.

Quote:
Really, please read that over again. Not only are you being vicious but you've (for some time now) made the habit of talking about her quite bluntly as if she weren't here. I'm sorry you feel so strongly about her, but being annoyed by someone is not a valid excuse to be a complete bitch to them.
Eh. I haven't done it in awhile--which is the truth, since I haven't posted in awhile. There was even a point, between when she first posted and now, where I toned things down and ignored her. But she is annoying, and there's no way she's going to listen to TTB or Cid, because Lord knows they post all the time.

Quote:
so you admit that jep was not the cause of all the bad shit 'round here? now i'm really fucking confused. everyone seems to be using jep as the reason things are such shit around here, but man, i really don't see it that way.
No, I don't blame jep. I blame it on a lack of interest from forumers, and the fact that its main following has grown up and now has more important things to do. That, coupled with the subsequent vicious cycle, are what is strangling any original content out of the forums--though we never really had much of that to begin with, just a booming memberlist full of youthful chaps eager to spend hours online.

Last edited by Stormy : 06-12-2005 at 11:58 PM. Reason: addendum
Old 06-12-2005, 11:56 PM   #28
malta

malta is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to malta
God your a fucking bitch. Fuck it that word is too good. I don't even need to read your damn post.

SHE WAS RAPED BY HER FUCKING DAD.
malta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 11:58 PM   #29
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

And? I understand that. People are raped every fucking day--I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN RAPED--and they aren't annoying.
Old 06-13-2005, 12:00 AM   #30
Mr Biglesworth

I know people who have been annoyed and they aren't annoying.
Old 06-13-2005, 12:03 AM   #31
malta

"I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN RAPED"

Same here bitch.

And as for beinG annoying. I can't say I've ever found her posts, WHICH YOU COULD SIMPLY IGNORE, nearly as annoying as having somebody in every damn post in recent memory BITCHING, PISSING AND MOANING and/or CORRECTING SOMEBODYS GRAMMER.

I could by my will find you as annoying as hitler. And you could the same to I. Fucking grow up. Everyone.

edit: alright I'm done. I'm pretty grossed out that I even allowed myself to be on the same level as your guys MIDDLESCHOOL shit.

Last edited by malta : 06-13-2005 at 12:09 AM.
Old 06-13-2005, 12:09 AM   #32
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Quote:
Originally Posted by malta
God your a fucking bitch. Fuck it that word is too good. I don't even need to read your damn post.

SHE WAS RAPED BY HER FUCKING DAD.
Look, yes, I can be harsh, and I have felt bad for a few of the things I've said. But you can't keep using that as a goddamned excuse. But she cannot turn to us as some sort of goddamned counseling service. We're just a bunch of strangers online; we don't owe her anything. I am sorry for overstepping whatever grounds I occupy, but I'm certainly not going to grouphug any obnoxious tendencies simply because of her dad.

If you're one of those people who thinks that she can do whatever she damn pleases while we have to kiss her black-polished toes while sidestepping anything, you won't help a her recover at all, if that's what she even needs.

I know people who have been physically abused and raped by boyfriends, husbands, strangers, and they refuse to use that as an excuse for any foibles (because being obnoxious online is a mere foible) in their lives. This is no exceptiong.

Quote:
CORRECTING SOMEBODYS GRAMMER.
I haven't done that in ages, actually.

edit: I'm done with your middle school overreactions as well.

Last edited by Stormy : 06-13-2005 at 12:11 AM.
Old 06-13-2005, 12:12 AM   #33
malta

"while we have to kiss her black-polished toes while sidestepping anything, you won't help a her recover at all, if that's what she even needs."

YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO A GODDAMN THING. THATS THE FUCKING POINT.

really, now I'm done, and going to sleep. Have fun stealing boys at the ice cream social.
Old 06-13-2005, 12:15 AM   #34
sharkz

sharkz is an unknown quantity at this point
you're all annoying the fuck out of me. at least in the realm of these topics.
sharkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 12:16 AM   #35
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Quote:
really, now I'm done, and going to sleep. Have fun stealing boys at the ice cream social.
That doesn't even make sense.

You seem to have some sort of pent up anger towards me. IF you had read my second to last post, you'd have noticed that I'm mostly facetious when it comes to merk, and I've admited to getting out of hand.

The reason I don't ignore her posts is because, half the time this place is dead, and the other half of the time is split up into quarters: with her, and without her. Basically, what else is there to read?
Old 06-13-2005, 12:18 AM   #36
Mr Biglesworth

Y'know that felt really good, Tristan. REALLY good. Thank you. You are my justified voice of anger. I'm going to have to hire you.
Old 06-13-2005, 12:27 AM   #37
raublekick

Quote:
CORRECTING SOMEBODYS GRAMMER.
It's "grammar"

But seriously, I agree with you Malta. If you don't like Merk or anyone's topics, just ignore them.

And stormy, if this place is so boring why don't you help out? There are so many people that just fucking complaing about this place all the time, yourself being one of them right now. But who tries to make this place better? None of the complainers. Give this place a reason to have discussion. Jesus Christ, Jep has made this place more fucking active than it has in recent memory because of simply making some posts that some people didn't like. And what's worse is that Jep is one of the few contributors of MEANINGFUL topics to this place.

Either leave or add something. I don't even have a history with you people, and I'm trying to make this place better than most of you are.
Old 06-13-2005, 12:30 AM   #38
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
Quote:
Originally Posted by raublekick
It's "grammar"

But seriously, I agree with you Malta. If you don't like Merk or anyone's topics, just ignore them.

And stormy, if this place is so boring why don't you help out? There are so many people that just fucking complaing about this place all the time, yourself being one of them right now. But who tries to make this place better? None of the complainers. Give this place a reason to have discussion. Jesus Christ, Jep has made this place more fucking active than it has in recent memory because of simply making some posts that some people didn't like. And what's worse is that Jep is one of the few contributors of MEANINGFUL topics to this place.

Either leave or add something. I don't even have a history with you people, and I'm trying to make this place better than most of you are.
YOURE A FUCKING BITCH RAUB STFU YOU FUCKIGN IDIOT OMG I FUCKING HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH YOU FUCKER I HOPE YOU DRINK SOME FUCKING DRANO AND DIE A HORRIBLE FUCKING DEATH

i felt left out.
heX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 01:15 AM   #39
thecreeper
Administrator

thecreeper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thecreeper
seriously, i thought everyone thought i was the bad guy here. maybe i should close this topic. i need more attention.
Old 06-13-2005, 01:20 AM   #40
Jesse
Administrator

Jesse has disabled reputation
Creep, there have probably been better times to tell you, but, you look like my friend Brandon.

Ban me if you've gotta, I understand.
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote