TheTestTube.com  

Go Back   TheTestTube.com > TTT > Miscellaneous
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Miscellaneous Insert random jibba-jabba here.

Old 03-07-2005, 08:00 PM   #21
Mike

Mike is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz
Moral: Hormones give you the occasional vivid dream about sex that send you spiraling into orgasm that leaves no mess.
Wait a second ... you had an orgasm but didn't ejaculate? This is a personal question, but I figured, I talked about my wet dream ... so ... Can you ejaculate with the hormone pills and such?
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 03:00 PM   #22
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
yes, you can, but you have a different libido. There is a BIG difference between a male orgasm and a female one.

Male orgasms are best described as a violent release from torture. Stimulation comes mainly manual stimulation

Female ones are more like little droplets of pleasure all over your body. Sexual bliss comes mainly from emotional ties.
Old 03-08-2005, 04:20 PM   #23
Mr Biglesworth

Mr Biglesworth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mr Biglesworth
how far in the spectrum do you feel you are? Don't tell me you have a fully female sex drive/emotional self because I won't believe it.
Mr Biglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 10:32 PM   #24
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

your belief in whatever I say is neither requested nor required, but rest assured, I retain full use of both libidos, although I stick to the female one nowadays cuz my male one disgusts me. And I dont look much like a male anymore...

but whatever, you're not fucking me, why should you care?
Old 03-09-2005, 12:43 AM   #25
Mr Biglesworth

I'm sorry, I'm just curious about your gender shift, knowing (in my own psychological perspective) the great extent that it must involve a subjective reinterpretation of all sorts of stimuli to reconstruct your consciousness. When you say 'I have a female libido', unless you have indeed fully restructured your hormonal and neural systems in the short time you've been taking estrogen, i can't believe that your biology can back up such a statement. I do, however, believe in the truths of the subjective difference between male and female sexuality. This is a very interesting topic to me. You believe you are transgendered, so you must feel that before you took hormone therapy you possessed female traits. But traits can be self-validating interpretations of your own experience. I understand the hormones are having some effect, but i can't believe you've fully restructured a male to a female psyche, nor do i think you would even know what it means to do that.

So excuse my scepticism, but it's just part of a healthy critical but open curiosity. I'm sure you've got alot to say, jep, and i am truly very interested in the experience you've been having over the last year.

Cheers
Old 03-09-2005, 02:14 PM   #26
teensupernothing

teensupernothing is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to teensupernothing
okay... back to the dreams..
has nothing to do (directly) with sex.

i was in my bedroom, and my best friend, comes in my room, pregnant. she's like "i'm having it!" then she has the baby... and it's not breathing. i perform infant CPR and it lives... then starts talking to me... i say to my friend "man that's one smart baby!" then wake up.

i have no idea what it means.. but yeah, weirdest dream i've had in a loooong time.
teensupernothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 02:18 PM   #27
Stormy
i'm horny for hex

Stormy is on a distinguished road
Female orgasms can be a lot more powerful than "little drops of pleasure."

Oh man.
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 03:29 PM   #28
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

As far as I am concerned, my psyche hasnt changed at all, it had been female, and will continue to be such, my psyche sure seems to like the changes tho...

I dont BELIEVE I'm transgendered, I am transgendered. Clinically I suffer from a condition called GID, of which I described before. The sort of switched brain sex (heretoafter refered to as TSism) causes strife in the psyche of those suffering (heretoafter refered to as GID). Unfortunatly a drug has not been developed to throw that male/female switch in yo' head yet, so the easiest way to fix people like me is to transition. which is a reallllllyyyyy good idea, since about 50%-70% (depending on the study you see, one even said 90%, which I think is prolly bunk.) of people like me who dont transition, end up dead. and another portion of us are killed by biggots, another portion are too severly distressed by the act of transitioning to go on (transitioned too late in life), and some of us drop dead due to some of the medical problems associated with transition.... but... that has nothing to do with my sexuality...

about six months after the initial growth of female features such as breast tissue and a nice big booty, if engaged in any kind of sexual activity, you'll notice theres a lot more.... emotion in what your doing... I wouldnt say its better than male libido, its just different, and I'm finding more and more (on an exponential scale really) that I like the female part better.

Yes, hormones do change your brain chemistry subtly (mainly in the anterior portion of the midbrain. but there are instances of this portion being altered before the introduction of hormones.), but your body reacts more to the lack of testosterone than the presense of estrogen.

And yes, you do have to relearn things as far as social groups tho, but thats more a nessessity of society than a nessesity of the condition. The condition if understood correctly, does not mean Man wants to become a woman, it means person uncomfortable with birth sex and how people treat them as such. If the entire world treated both sexes exactly the same, you can bet your patootey, there would be NO people like me.

There are several theories on how the condition developes in people, there are some theories dealing with natal hormones affecting brain sex, there are the obvious right-ist theories on how the devil is planting the seeds of gay in my mind, theres also ties to childhood trauma, but there are NUMEROUS men and women who've had perfectly fine lives. If i werent absolutely sure I wasnt doing the right thing tho, i would never have started this whole dizzle.

I think if you're REALLY interested in seeing what life is really like through eyes like mine, or want a more... conducive answer. you should check out a few sites.
http://www.sianna.com/users/amber/ - blog shaped articles and diaries
http://www.authentikate.com/index.htm - weblog flavored hawtness
www.lynnconway.com - you can find a plethora of clinical and interpretive information here

But there is one thing that is ever present in this sort of... obligation... its that if it didnt happen to you, you will probably never fully understand.

I apologize if I sound/ed glib, but there is a certain amount of... well... glib sense of humor in repeating this deal over and over and repeatedly geting blank stares and confused looks. Sometimes I even expect it...

and by now this is prolly pissing off the other goers, so if you'd like to continue, aim me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy
Female orgasms can be a lot more powerful than "little drops of pleasure."

Oh man.
well if it lasts for a few minutes, its sort of... ... it stays with ya... but perhaps your right tho... it may have been more subdued then than a full on, clitorally stimulated one.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:29 AM   #29
Metallistar

Metallistar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Metallistar
Why does every topic gotta turn into why your not a man anymore...

1997 GTP & 1998 GTX
http://www.metallistar.com
Metallistar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 08:12 AM   #30
Mr Biglesworth

sorry met, i'm just really curious about it from a psychological point of view. Don't blame him, I'm the true monster...
Old 03-10-2005, 12:44 PM   #31
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Biglesworth
sorry met, i'm just really curious about it from a psychological point of view. Don't blame him, I'm the true monster...
ALRIGHT... you called me him, and you insinuated I'm a monster... thats it, I'm leaving for good! [/emo] I'll be in the lyrics topic if you need me...
Old 03-10-2005, 04:38 PM   #32
Metallistar

penis = him
vagina = her

no middle ground their for me, if i pull someones pants down and a sausage pops out im gonna beat you with a louisville slugger.

nothing against anyone, just dont lie to me

1997 GTP & 1998 GTX
Old 03-10-2005, 05:55 PM   #33
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

(disclaimer: I really dont want to get in another long winded conversation about this ever again, especially with a population I have no reason to argue with or attempt to change minds of, but you have a similar chance of changing minds. We could argue all night and day about which of us is more correct, but in the end, I'm right, because I am what I am. If you think your peace of mind and insecurities are more important than you having a good time here, continue using pronouns that piss me off. You arent seeing my genitals, and your not fucking me, so it really shouldnt matter to you what you call me.)

What about those inbetween, that defy your rationale. Occasionally doctors do a gene test and find a woman that comes up XY for no reason. Or a male that is XX, usually with genetalia deformities like Hypospadias, or some such condition that causes ambiguous genatalia. Or how about Klienfelters syndrome, XXY, a condition that causes people to be born into either gender, but the men of the gender usually have language problems and mood disorders. (serial killers are sometimes XXY)

How about people with Genetic Moasaicism (also called Cellular Mosaicism), how would you treat them, when a quarter of their body says male, and the other 3/4 says female. How about when a 13 year old with sbnomally small and undescended gonads, sprouts a pair of tits and his voice never drops. But somehow whats happening to him feels... right...

I have a better one for you.. occasionally, those intersexed people I refered to earlier, often times when they're born and their genitals are the way they are, the doctors in their esteemed wisdom tend to augment them to look normal, most times, its FAR easier to make female genitals than male ones for obvious reasons... So why oh why do they sometimes (some studies show as high as 45%, more information at http://www.isna.org/ intersex society of north america) grow up with a feeling that something isnt right about their bodies... and sometimes they make the leap to the otherside, a most painful leap it is to reverse that sort of damage... damage they never asked for...

These people arent encompassed in your rationale, they defy your description. I do not believe I fall into your description, and I ask you for a bit more open mindedness when dealing with me.

Please and thank you.
Old 03-10-2005, 06:20 PM   #34
raublekick

raublekick is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to raublekick
Anyone watch the new South Park last night? Man that shit was hilarious.
Old 03-10-2005, 06:21 PM   #35
Mr Biglesworth

I'm glad you're so knowledgable in the field, jep, do you plan on pursuing some sort of academic interest/work/social group in it in the future?

Now obviously you know i don't think you're a monster, but about the pronoun usage, you're just going to have to learn to forgive and live with that. As far as i'm concerned, I met you as a male and you're the same person you've always been, only having an interesting experience. Nothings changed in my unconscious assesment of you. I understand you would prefer us to say 'she', but i'm sure some of us don't feel comfortable or obliged to do so. If you are truly so sensitive about it, and you really seem to be, I believe that says much more about yourself than about us.

I believe in the unity of the sexes, I don't feel uncomfortable with the fact that you are seeking a more comfortable biology and self identity; if it helps you grow and be a better, happier person, i encourage you. If you truly wish me to, I will make a conscious effort to use your preferred pronoun and even call you Nat. My reluctance to do so stems mostly from not truly knowing where you are in life and worrying that I would be playing into some sort of pathological identity politics, and so I have opted to play the polemist and point out that while your traits are always free to change, your true identity remains unchanged and you should feel comfortable fitting into the world regardless of how we perceive you.

Of course, it is hard to feel comfortable when there are people being crude and rude to you, and, as a note to other 'tubers, I don't appreciate pointed and insensitive remarks on the board any more than jep does.

Power to all the sisters.
Neil
Old 03-10-2005, 09:12 PM   #36
Metallistar

:shock:

1997 GTP & 1998 GTX
Old 03-11-2005, 12:41 PM   #37
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
its hard for me to call jep anything but a boy till he gets rid of the weimer. after the weimer removal process ill switch my pronouns.
heX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 03:54 PM   #38
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

go fuck yourself
Old 03-11-2005, 04:26 PM   #39
Metallistar

I fuck my self regularly. Good cardiovascular work out IMO

1997 GTP & 1998 GTX
Old 03-11-2005, 06:23 PM   #40
malta

malta is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to malta
Grow the fuck up people. Seriously, you live in a world with alot of weird shit going on (not saying your weird or anything jep). Deal with it.

With that said, I don't think any bit of curiousity about what you are is an attack or criticism Jep, so don't always take it as one.
malta is offline   Reply With Quote