Games Console/PC gaming.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2005, 08:21 PM   #1
Jeno

Jeno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jeno Send a message via MSN to Jeno
Bestest Game Ever!

Football Manager 2005!

I doubt any of you play it, but I just felt like mentioning it anyway. I play various other games (The Elder Scrolls series, KOTOR series, various Paradox Interactive games, Madden, the GTA games, etc.) but there is only one game I always go back to, Football Manager (formerly Championship Manager...untill Sports Interactive (Football Manager) split with Edios who put out an amazingly crappy Championship Manager 5 last year).

In the game status area, it has a little bit with shows how long you've played that particular saved game...and my current game is 14 days, 22 hours, 50 minutes. (*NOTE* Some of that is the game being up while I'm off eating, or taking a shower in the morning, or when I'm watching TV or something, so it's a bit more than the actual time I've spent playing it) and thats just in one saved game! Which is now in...2012!

Even got a couple pics from the end of my last season as Tottenham (you can also see my spiffy city I created in Chrildren of the Nile)

Anyway, I don't expect there to be many football (i.e. soccer) fans here, but oh well...I'm bored. *nods*