View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 12:12 AM   #15
Mike

Mike is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mike
I've been on my summer break since like May 8th... yippee.

I'm working at my school full time on my school's website. We're completely redoing the site from its torrid ugliness that is the current design (at least, in my opinion -- http://www.assumption.edu) to a new design that I'm working on right now that looks pretty good and should be moderately functional. Or atleast, more functional than the current site (in my opinion).

I also opening up RedSoxRSS.com tomorrow, a Red Sox online RSS aggregate... and some other shit.

I don't like planning things for the summer ... but I have some concerts (Guster & the Boston Pops next week; James Taylor in a few weeks; Bruce Springsteen) and my friend and I are doing some shows around here... though we haven't really gotten much together. We're doing covers for the most part ... Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Simon & Garfunkel mostly... and I'm doing some blues stuff with piano and harmonica. So it should be good. We performed last year at a party and did well, and everybody liked our stuff ... which there used to be a video on the internet floating around of, so I'll try to find it.

PEACE!
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote