View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 08:54 AM   #1
Optimus Funk

Optimus Funk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Optimus Funk
SoaP(Snakes on a Plane)

I don't care what all you non-believers say, This is a great movie, so great infact we all went to the premiere. It is entertaining from start to finish, there is never a part where you are just left to chill and think about the happenings and how fucking ridiculous the entire thing actually is. It knows it is a "bad" movie and rolls around in it as a pig would its own filth, spitting out cliche one liners, gruesome deaths(so many good ones), tacky corporate tie ins, and easily rememberable characters with little to no backstory. I mean in the wake of all this terror shit, people don't seem to get it anymore, why go to the movies to watch some horrible somber movie and reflect on the tragedies of our past, well if you can truely consider 9/11 our past, we all remember that day vividly in our minds, I dont think it is like we need a reminder so soon. The movies boomed in the 1930s because people wanted to escape the bullshit going on around them, and like today I think the movies should still be an escape from all the bullshit going on around us, not a place to wallow in it...oh and a chick totally gets bit right on her tit! ENJOY!

"MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK, BERSERKER!,
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MAKING FUCK?, BERSERKER!"
Optimus Funk is offline   Reply With Quote