Thread: Election Day
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 06:09 PM   #52
Mike

Mike is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Your logic doesn't hold.

Quote:
I didn't know it was my job to suck your dick. I thought that, if you didn't like my post, you could just overlook it.
Quote:
Maybe if you took your head out your ass you could realize that you're just as capable of not reading posts as I am.
I don't expect anybody to suck my dick. While I'm sure that most people here don't want to read some daft political argument between a neocon and a progressive liberal, nobody else interjected themselves into our argument, and hence, I didn't send remarks to anybody else. I'm sure that some of the other members don't like an argument between a lib/con, but they didn't make it their duty to criticize two members for having such a discussion. If you ignore the discussion, chance are, it will fade away and everybody will forget about it. By showing your displeasure, you're just heightening the argument that you have such disdain for.

Quote:
I just remarked how stupid it seemed to argue over something that, clearly, isn't going to change anyones mind here.
Had you posted that, I wouldn't have thought twice about it, let alone reply to you. Instead, you decided that you were inherently better than Jeperel and Myself... Which you very well may be, but the fact that you criticized me of thinking the same way, seemed a little hypocritical. The remark about you being Socrates is because you're playing the "nobody knows" card, and while you may have fun trying to convince others of your virtue, I don't like to do that. You can criticize me of thinking that I'm right, but I won't deny that... because why else would I argue with anybody if I didn't think that I was right? You're mascuerading under the guise of ignorance, when you're doing the same thing that you criticize me of.

Quote:
you sure are cock face.
... good job.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote