View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 07:48 PM   #14
Subsy

Subsy is on a distinguished road
I hate, hate, hate, FUCKING HATE being poked. Don't EVER poke me. It used to be so bad that I would involuntarily punch people after they poked me. I've gained more control over it, so I don't do that anymore, but it still makes me mad with rage. Today at Hoss's the stupid bitch waitress poked me, TWICE, and it took ALL my willpower not to shove her across the restaurant with a tray of dirty dishes in her hands.

I love the smell of gasoline, not oil.

I am 100% drug free and have been my entire life. I have never tasted alcohol, never smoked, chewed, snorted, or injected anything.

I'm always exhausted at work because I don't get enough sleep. Every day I promise myself that I will go to bed way early that night, but when the time comes I just can't do it, even if I am still physically tired. If I'm not working or otherwise engaged with something, I want to be doing stuff instead of sleeping. So I stay up late and hate myself the next morning.

I am hopelessly addicted to coke slushies from Sheetz. I drink a 44 oz slushie on average of 3 times a week, and have done so for years.

I'm a spendthrift when it comes to entertainment media, including but not limited to games, DVDs, magazines, manga, comics, books, and electronic devices that I don't even need/use. I have a backlog of video games (many of which are still sealed) that would probably amount to $1000+ because if I see something I want, I buy it even if I know I won't have time to play or watch it anytime soon. I can't help myself, though I have gotten better with this as I grow older and understand the value of money more.

I sweat more than most people and therefore use a LOT of deodarant, going so far as to keep a stick at my job as well as my house. If I don't use deodarant at least twice a day, my armpits start to feel sticky and it annoys the ever-loving shit out of me.

I still love and cherish many of my childhood infatuations, including Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers (the original Rangers, not this Light Speed or Dino Thunder bullshit or whatever), and movies such as A Goofy Movie. I don't care if it makes me childish or immature.

In fact, I don't care at all what people think of me and the things I like. I like the things I do, so hooray for me and fuck you!

More to come when I think of them.
Subsy is offline   Reply With Quote